Building Family

"Early chapter because we hit 3K reads!"
~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

I walk into Zane's room then close his door. "What's wrong?" He asks sitting on his bed. "When I was walking home after the incident today F-Father was there. He started asking q-questions I answered them honestly, then I told him what happ-happened earlier," I say holding back my tears. "He said; That's good, ready for more pain?' T-Then, he s-started b-beating m-me. L-Laurence had walked into the house while it was h-happening and wa-watched it happen." I say as tears spill out and down my cheeks. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks hugging me. "B-because, I didn't want to w-worry you." I say pulling away from the hug. "Can I see what Father did?" He asks, I nod my head and pull up my shirt. "Oh my Irene," He says as he pulls my shirt back down. "I'm gonna kick his ass!" He says running out of his room and downstairs. I get up and run after him, I see Maddie coming up the stairs. "Maddie get the girls out of here,"

I say in a panic. "What why?" She asks I sigh. "Because Father will be home soon and Zane might beat the shit outta Laurence. Go!" I say pushing her into our room. Everyone walks out of Maddie and I's room and down the stairs to the door. "I'll text you guys later so you can come back, we just have to deal with some family drama," I explain the girls say bye as Maddie shuts the door. "Laurence what the hell is wrong with you?!" Zane shouts as he hears the door close. "What are you talking about Zane?" Laurance asks confused. "You just watched as Y/n was being beaten! You didn't help her! You did nothing!" Zane yells as Garroth, Vylad and Maddie look at me. "Is this true Y/n?" Garroth ask walking closer to me. I just stand there. Zane walks up to me and pulls up my shirt everyone gasps except Laurence and Zane. "Laurence did you really just watch?" Garroth asks looking at him. "Y-Yes," He says looking down. "Why?" Vylad asks. "Because i-"

Laurence was cut off by the door flying open to show Father. "Hello children." Father says pointing to the coffee table. The boys and I line up in a row in front of the coffee table. I grab Maddie's arm and pull her beside me. "Now, Y/n did you tell Maddie the rules?" He asks walking up to me. "Yes Father." I say looking straight at him. "Did you clean your cuts?" He asks. "Y-Yes Father." I say stuttering. "No stuttering!" He shouts making me flinch. "Sorry Father." I say tears brimming my eyes. "Garroth, do you have baseball practice today?" He asks. "No Father, baseball practice is tomorrow." Garroth answers. "Do you have homework?" Father asks walking back and forth in front of us all. "No Father." He says as Father nods. "Vylad, do you have basketball practice?" Father asks walking to Vylad. "No Father, I quit the basketball team so I could focus on my schoolwork." Vylad answers. "Vylad, Y/n, Maddie how has being a sophomore been?"

Father asks walking over to us. "Good, it's pretty easy." The three of us say in unison. "That's good to hear my three youngest are smarter then the two eldest." Father says nodding to us. "Zane, how as school been?" Father asks. "Good." Zane answers. "Laurence, care to explain why you have hurt my daughter?" Father asks walking over to Laurence. "Father why does it matter to you?" I ask walking closer to them. "Because your my daughter, and I love you." Father says looking back at me. I stop in my tracks and look back to my brothers. "F-Father do you love Garroth, Zane, Vylad and Maddie?" I ask looking back at him. "Yes, I love you all." Father says. "Please don't get mad at me but, why do you beat us?" I ask trying to reach out to the man I once knew at the age of two.

(Oh! Did you hear that rhyme?)

"I don't know, it was like a switch in my brain that made me do all this stuff you guys." Father answers turning away from Laurence. "Father, do you want to beat us?"

I ask walking even closer to him. "N-No, I want to change." He says tears in his eyes. "You can change, we can get you a consular and make everything better." I say sitting on the floor next to him.

I haven't been this close to him with him not beating me.

"I'm so sorry, I'm a terrible father." He says crying. I look at Maddie and the boys motioning for them to come over by Father. Maddie walks over and sits beside me. Then Vylad, then Garroth and Zane. "Father lets go sit on the couch." I say standing up. "Garroth, call your mother please." Father says walking to the couch. Garroth nods and phones Mom. Father sits on the couch and I sit next to him. My shoulder brushing up against his forearm. "What do I do if I feel like I'm going to beat you guys?" Father asks looking down at me. "We can get a punching bag for you instead of using us, and if you feel like your going to just tell us." I say looking up at him. "That's a good idea." Father says grabbing the remote and turning the TV on. Garroth comes back into the living room and sits next to Vylad. "Mom said she's pulling into the driveway now." Garroth says as Mom walks through the door. "I'm home!~" Mom sings as she shuts the door. "We're in the living room!~" I sing back.

"Oh, Garte." Mom says taken back. "Zianna, I want to change. I don't want to beat them anymore." Father says as Mom sits on the other side of him. "You don't have too. We'll take it little by little. First, instead of the kids calling you 'Father' how about Dad?" Mom says looking at Father then at us. "I think that's a great start." Dad says.

"Well, the family is slowly but surely building itself back together!"

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1156 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚