Classes with Laurence

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

                              ~Y/n~

"Laurence where is writing class?" I ask without blushing. "Right over here." He says standing in front of the door. "Oh ok, where can I sit." I say looking worried. "You can sit next to me." Laurence says with a smirk. "I-I can." I say stuttering. "Heh yeah of course you can." Class starts and the teacher starts talking. "Hello class, today we have a new student joining us, Y/n would you like to come up front and say a couple things about you?" Mr. Balaban asks "S-sure" I say nervously. "Hi my name is Y/n Ro'meave, my brothers are Garroth, Zane and Vylad I am there little sister! I love to write and sing and hang out with my brothers away from the rest of my family, especially my father." I say under my breath.
"What was that Y/n?" Mr. Balaban says. "Nothing!" I say my eyes wide open, I go take my seat and start writing.

There once was a girl that lived in the forest to hide a big secret.

~Btw this is your story that
your making~

"HEY SHE IS OVER HERE!" A man yells to someone. "Huh no I-I need to run where can I run where where." I look around nervously. "I can go into that cave to keep safe for the night, on 3 I run 1, 2, 3." I run through the forest so I could lose the hunters that where coming for me. I get into the cave take a deep breath and h-

RING RING! The bell rang. "Come on Y/n time to go to gym" Laurence says with a smile on his face. "Oh ok."  I say looking at my story. "So Y/n how is your story going?" Laurence says. "Good I guess. Yours" I say cheerfully. "Eh could be better." We get to the gym put on our gym strip and get ready to play Basketball. I come out in my gym strip and I look at Laurence he was blushing when he looked at me. I walked up to him and said "What are you blushing at" I say in a cute little voice. "Y-You look amazing" he says blushing. "Thank you Casanova." I say laughing. "Really? You gotta call me a 'Casanova' too?" He say making me laugh more. "All right class time for basketball." I shake my head and look at the gym teacher. We start playing basketball my team won. Then we go to science.

(•)

It is now lunch. "Y/n come on I want to intrude you to my friends." Laurence says with a smile. "O-ok s-sure" I say nervously. He grabs my hand and starts squeezing my hand really hard. I started to flinch Laurence looked at me and said "Am I hurting you?" "Yeah k-kinda." He let's go of my hand I started to rub my hand because he was holding it so tight. We make it to the cafeteria to hang out with Laurence's friends. "Hey guys" Laurence says waving at them. "Hey Laurence who is this?" one of Laurence's friends say. "This is Y/n, it's her first year at PDH and we have the same classes, so Y/n this is Dante, Travis, Katelyn, Aphmau, Nicole, Lucinda, Kawaii~chan, Aaron and my sister Cadenza." Laurence introduced them to me. "Oh h-hi my name is Y/n Ro'meave." I say nervously. "Oh, so your the Ro'meave Garroth has been talking about." Lucinda says with a smirk. "Y-Yeah, only Ro'meave girl also called lil' Ro'meave."

I say scratching my arm. "Here we will add you to the group chat we are all on it, can I see your phone?" Aphmau asks cheerfully. "Yeah, here." I say pulling it out of my pocket. We finished eating lunch then the bell rings so me and Laurence head to class. "Uhh it's math I hate math!"  I complain. Laurence just looks at me and starts laughing. "What are you laughing at." I say a little mad. "I'm laughing at you." he says. "Why are you laughing at me." I ask getting frustrated. "Because you are complaining about math and it's cute" he says blushing. I blush and start smiling and say. "C-Can you turn down the Casanova?"  "Sure, let's get to class." We finish math and head to vocals.

~Laurence~

"Hello class we have a new student today, Y/n would you like to come up and sing a song in front of the class." Miss. Merry asks Y/n smiling. "S-sure" she stutter.

It's so cute when she stutters

Y/n goes up in front of the class and sings a song.

When she finished singing it was silent then it got really really loud. Everyone was yelling and clapping. She sat back down at her seat. "Mr Zvahl would you like to sing a song today" Miss. Merry asks. "N-no thank you Miss. Merry." I said looking at Y/n. "All right, well we will have a medley contest you will have your group set up tomorrow now, have a good rest of your day." The bell rang and I walked up to Y/n's locker. "Hey Y/n you have an amazing voice I didn't think you had it in you." I say leaning up against her locker. "What is that supposed to mean." She says crossing her arms over her chest. "Nothing, just didn't think you could do it since your so shy." I say smirking at her. "Me shy, I was the one who sang in front of the class on my first day you didn't even sing" She said in a sassy voice. "Ok fine your right." "Damn right I am" Y/n says. "Calm down Miss sassy pants! Let's go we should get our math done." I say walking to the doors. "Ok fine I will hold the sass for now" Y/n says. Good now let's go."

THIS CHAPTER HAD 1088 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan- Second chapter YAASS!