Bad Feelings

"Read the (A/N) at the end!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

                              ~Y/n~

Tomorrow the Kids are going home, I don't want them to go home but they have too.

"Today class, we are drawing flowers! Come up front and pick a flower to draw." Mr. Zerner says snapping me out of my thoughts while sitting at his desk, I walk up to the front of the class and pick a peony. Zane, Maddie and Laurence are in art with me. Zane picked a orchid. Maddie picked a hibiscus and Laurence picked a stargazer lily.

(•)

"Alright, times up!" Mr. Zerner says getting up from his desk and walking around the class. I look over to Zane's orchard, Maddie's hibiscus and Laurence's stargazer lily then at mine. "Whoa! Y/n I thought you couldn't draw." Zane says looking at my peony.
"I can't draw." I say looking at my drawing. "When who drew that?" Zane asks pointing at my drawing. "I did." I say looking back at Zane. "But you can't draw!" Zane shouts confused. "Not when I'm paying attention!" I say putting my drawing down on my desk. "Oh ok." Zane says sitting back at his desk. "Ro'meaves' Zvhal! These are amazing! Glue them onto his floral paper." Mr. Zerner says handing us a floral piece of paper. We all glue our drawings onto the paper then write our names onto our drawings. "Class, if you do a good job then you can get your art work hung up in this class!" Mr. Zerner says hanging our art work on the wall.

(•)

(•)

It's now lunchtime! I have this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that something horrible is about to happen.

I sit down with my friends in the cafeteria. "How has everyone's day been so far?" Aph asks sitting down next to Katelyn and KC. "Good!" Everyone says in unison. "How was my little sisters' and brother's first day of being sophomore going?" Garroth asks putting his arm around Vylad's shoulder. "Good! Math is easy." The three of us say at the same time. "Y/n how do you know? You don't have math yet." Maddie asks tilting her head to the side. "Mr. Bardwell gave me a few sheets so I could see what I was working with." I say smiling. "Well, if sophomore math is easy then try junior math." Garroth says pushing his math book toward Vylad, Maddie and I. We take a look at it then I read out loud; "What is the smallest four-digit positive integer which has four different digits?"

"Are you guys stumped?" Dante asks I look at Vylad and Maddie then we shake our heads. "The answer is; A: 1032.
B: 2012. C: 1021. D: 1234 and E: 1023." The three of us say in unison Garroth, Dante and Laurence's jaws drop. "With your reactions I'm guessing we got it right?" I ask they just shake there heads 'yes.' "That was easy!" The three of us say taking a bit of our lunch. "Hey Laurence, can I sit with you guys?" Regina asks with her tray of food. "Umm? Yeah, sure, I guess?" Laurence asks. Regina sits next to Laurence which makes Regina sitting on the end of the seat. "Regina these are my friends; Dante Tie, Travis Valkrum, Nicole Von Ronsenburg, Katelyn Firefist and the Ro'meave siblings. Garroth, Zane, Vylad, Madeline and Y/n Ro'meave my girlfriend!" Laurence says once again putting his arm around my waist. "It's nice to meet you all! I'm Regina Zamza." She says smiling to everyone but me.

"I'll be right back." I say getting up and walking to the bathroom. Once I get into the bathroom nobody was in there so I started pacing around the floor.

This must have been the pit in my stomach. It's her.

Suddenly, I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn around and see Maddie, Nicole, Lucinda and Cadenza. "Y/n are you ok?" Maddie asks looking at me. "I have a really bad feeling about Regina." I say looking at Maddie. "I do too." The girls say looking at me. "Well, we should get to the cafeteria the bell is going to ring soon." Lucinda says walking out of the bathroom the rest of the girls following behind her. "Who has a class with Laurence after Lunch?" I ask, the girls stop and turn around to look at me. "Katelyn and I, why?" Cadenza asks raising her eyebrow. "Can you all keep an eye out if Laurence and Regina are in the same class as you?" I ask hopeful. "Yeah, anything for you gurl!" They say I smile and give them a hug. "Thank you! You girls are the best!" I say just before the bell rings.

(•)

Vocals!! The whole group has vocals together!

I walk into class holding Laurence's hand. "Welcome class! Today we are going to have Broken Nightcore and
Under-Phoenix tell us a little bit about songwriting." Miss. Merry says we all get up and walk to the front of the class. "Ladys' what's it like to write your own music?" Miss. Merry asks looking at us. "It's amazing." Katelyn answers smiling. "How do you come up with lyrics for your music?" She asks writing stuff on the chalkboard. "It comes from emotions. If your sad then you'll write a sad song. If your mad then you'll write a angry song. It comes from the heart even if it's broken." I explain Miss. Merry writes down

"It comes from the heart even if it's broken." -Y/n Ro'meave 2017

"Y/n that beautiful!" Miss. Merry says. "Broken Nightcore and
Under-Phoenix please come to the office." The secretary says through the speakers. We walk to the office together.

(•)

"Hello, are you Broken Nightcore and Under-Phoenix?" A man in a suit asks. "Yes, yes we are." Garroth says smiling. "I'm your music agent, Timothy Ward." Timothy says putting his hand out for Garroth to shake, Garroth shakes his hand then a girl in a blouse comes over. "I'm your other music agent! Melody Parks!" Melody says shaking my hand I smile at her and she smiles back. "It's nice to meet you!" I say smiling they both smile back and say. "It's nice to meet you too. We came to tell you we have a meeting to get an album out and, if it goes well then you'll be going on tour. Sorry for such short notice but we just found out today." Melody says rubbing her arm. "It's ok! Thank you for telling us!" I say smiling Melody smiles and nods. "Well, we will see you next week so we can get albums out." Timothy says walking out the doors as the bell rings indicating the day is over. "Girls' let's go get Zane and Vylad!" Garroth says walking to the door I walk over to Laurence and give him a quick kiss then run to Gar and Maddie.

I can't believe we might be going on tour!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!

I still have a bad feeling...

"Hello my little Crazy's! Sorry for not updating in ever, I have been busy with school and writing and life that I haven't had any time. I've got some news."

"My One And Only is almost over! There might be about 20 or more chapters to go. But, fear not! There will be a book two! If you have any ideas for the name of the new book please tell me. I love you guys so much thank you for all the support your the best!"

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1357 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜