You Monster!

*Part Three*

~Eight Years Later~

The eleven year-old twins wait by the office after school for their thirteen
year-old brother, Garroth. The three Ro'meave kids have after school activity's that Garte signed them out for. Y/n has piano lessons. Vylad has soccer practice and Garroth has baseball. Zane has asthma so sports is out of the picture and he always has homework so he goes home and works.

"Sorry I took so long," Garroth apologizes, walking over to his siblings that have been waiting for him, for the past fifteen minutes. "I was talking to Laurence." Garroth says, pointing to the brunette standing behind him. "That's alright. But, let's get going, Y/n and I have lost of homework to catch up on."

Vylad says, standing up from the wooden chairs in the office. "What kind of homework do you have?" Laurence asks, as they walk out of the school. Y/n starts blushing once she hears his voice.
"A-Algebra." Y/n stutters, making Vylad raise his eyebrow. "Heh, would you like help with it?" He asks, as she shakes her head. "N-No, thanks. I-I love a-algebra."

She stutters once again, blushing fifty shades of red.

(•)

The three Ro'meave kids wave to Laurence as they walk up to the front of their house, not noticing Garte's car in the driveway. Y/n opens the door to be
face-to-face with her Father. Her eyes widen, seeing her Father in front of her with his arms crossed. Vylad and Garroth walk in and step in front of Y/n, blocking her from Garte.

"I thought I told you to stop hanging out with the Zvhal boy?" Garte says, starring at Garroth. "..." Garroth stays silent, knowing talking won't get him out of what's to come. "You will no longer talk, look or be near any of the Zvhals, understand?" Garte growls, as the three siblings eyes widen. "Y-You can't do that!."

Garroth yells, clenching his fists. "Don't you yell at me!" Garte yells, slapping Garroth. "Garroth!" Vylad yells, as his brother falls to the ground. "Stop!" Vylad yells at his Father. Garte slaps Vylad then kicks him, making his son fall to the floor.
"F-Father, please, s-stop. You're h-hurting them." Y/n whispers, tears rolling down her cheeks, falling onto her uniform.

"Speak up." Garte spits, looking at his daughter. "Stop! You're hurting them, you monster!" She yells, falling to the ground from the impacted of her Fathers fist colliding with her cheek. "Don't talk back to me, you worthless piece of shit!" He yells, walking out of the house, leaving his kids on the floor.

(•)

Y/n wakes up on the couch, her head in her Mothers lap. "N/n! My baby!" She cries, hugging her daughter. "I-I ne-need to go." She says, getting up from the couch and running outside. She runs past the blurry street lights and stop signs, flashbacks from earlier crowd her mind, bringing tears to her eyes. Y/n climbs up into the treehouse her and Laurence fixed up, and cries in the corner. "Y-Y/n? Are you alright?" A male voice says. Y/n lifts her head and sees Laurence. Her Fathers words crowd her mind.

"You will no longer talk, look or be near any of the Zvhals, understand?"

Quickly, Y/n get's up and climbs down the treehouse from the window, running back home.

Sorry this chapter is shorter then the other two, but you've got a lot coming too you next chapter!

6/5/2018

THIS CHAPTER HAS 606 WORDS IN IT -WolfeChan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜