~Valentines Day Special~

"This is based on before Garte got arrested!"

It's Valentines Day today and I'm bored out of my mind. Garroth and Cadenza,  Vylad and Kora, Maddie and Jeremy, Katelyn and Travis and Nicole and Dante are on there Valentines Day dates.

While Mom, Dad, Eric, Sylvana, Hayden, Maria, Terry and Evelyn are in the kitchen talking about Irene knows what.

Zane won't let me hangout with him, so I'm sitting in the living room with Aph.

"Y/n?" Aphmau says laying on my couch. "Yeah?" I say hanging upside down on the couch. "I'm bored." She says with no emotion. "I'm bored too, get in line." I say closing my eyes.

"Mom!" I shout looking in her direction. "Sup gurl?" She says turning to look at me momentarily. "We're bored!" I say looking at Aph then back to Mom.

"Well, go do something yo!" She says going back to talking. Aph grabs my foot and drags me from the couch to somewhere else in the house. "Aph, what are you doing?" I ask closing my eyes.

"Play the piano!" She squeals letting my foot go as I sit up and groan. "What should I play?" I ask sitting on the stool. "Whatever you want!" She says sitting next to me.

-Believer (Piano Version) By Imagine Dragons-

"Pain..." I sing as I play the piano out until the end. "That was amazing! Do another one!" She squeals as I get ready to sing one of my songs.

-Sing Me To Sleep (Piano Version) By Alan Walker-

"Sing me to sleep." I sing then hear clapping from behind me. "That was amazing yo!" Mom says hugging me. "Thank you." I say as Mom let's go of me. "Y/n can you do another one?" Aph asks smiling at me. "Yeah I'll do another, I just need to get dressed first." I say walking to my room.

Slipping my white shirt over my head then pulling my hair out from inside the shirt

Slipping my white shirt over my head then pulling my hair out from inside the shirt. Putting my black skirt on then, slip the suspenders over my shoulder and slip on some back flats. Grabbing some black eyeshadow and mascara from my dresser I put it on then some pink lipstick.

Walking back to the piano and sitting by Aph. "Aw! Y/n that outfit is super cute!" She says as I smile at her. "Thank you. What shall I sing?" I ask as she thinks.
"Can you just play the piano without singing?" She asks tilting her head to the side. "Sure, what song?" I ask as she smiles. "Shape Of You." She says as I put my finger on the keys.