The Tour [part two]

"Here's the second chapter for today! Might post another one today or tomorrow."
~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

  ~Laurence~

"Oh yeah, who wrote the song we're all singing after this?" I ask looking through the seven of them while I fix my suit. 

"That was me that wrote it, I didn't put the people that are to sing together Melody and Timothy did but, other than that I wrote it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"That was me that wrote it, I didn't put the people that are to sing together Melody and Timothy did but, other than that I wrote it." Y/n says tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Well it's really good." I complement. "Thank you." She says looking away from me. "Would you please welcome to the stage Under-Phoenix!" Timothy says as the crowd claps like mad once we get on stage. I walk over to the guitar and start playing.

-Amnesia. By 5 Seconds Of Summer-

Laurence: I drove by all the places we were spending time we wasted I thought about our last kiss how it felt, the way you tasted and even though your friends tell me your doing fine~

Dante: Are you somewhere felling lonely even though he's right beside you? When he says those words that hurt you do you read the ones I wrote you? Sometimes I start to wonder was it just a lie? If what we had was real how could you be fine~? 'Cause I'm not fine at all.

Laurence and Dante: I remember the you told me you were leaving, I remember the makeup running down your face~ And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them like every single wish we ever made, I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things.

All: Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you and the memories I never can escape.

Laurence: 'Cause I'm not fine at all.

Travis: The pictures that you sent me they're still living in my phone I'll admit I like to see them I admit I feel alone and all my friends keep asking why I'm not around~

Garroth: It hurts to know your happy yeah, it hurts that you've moved on it's hard to hear your name when I haven't seen you in so long it's like we never happened wasn't just a lie~ If what we had was real how could you been fine~? 'Cause I'm not fine at all!

All: I remember the you told me you were leaving, I remember the makeup running down your face~ And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them like every single wish we ever made oh, I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you and the memories I never can escape.

Laurence: If today I woke up with you right beside me like all of this was just some twisted dream.

Dante and Travis: I'd hold you closer then I ever did before and you'd never slip away and you'd never hear me say~

All: I remember the you told me you were leaving, I remember the makeup running down your face~ And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them

Garroth: (Didn't need them~)

All: Like every single wish we ever made oh, wish that I could wake up with amnesia~

Dante: (Wish that I could wake up with amnesia~)

All: And forget about the stupid little things.

Laurence: (Oh, no~)

All: Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you and the memories I never can escape.

Laurence: 'Cause I'm fine at all.

Dante: No, I'm really not fine at all.

Travis: Tell me this is just a dream~

Garroth: 'Cause I'm not fine at all~

Once we finished singing we saw some people in the crowd crying, some on the verge of tears, and some just standing there in shock. Looking back stage I saw tears streaming down Y/n's face. Wiping them away she runs to the bathroom.

~Y/n~

Once they finished singing some people in the crowd there crying. Me being one of them, just not in the crowd. Some on the verge of tears, and some just standing there in shock. Laurence turned and looked at me. Standing there, tears streaming down face. Wiping them away I run to the bathroom. I fix my red, puffy eyes by splashing water on my face and drying the water with a towel. I walk to my makeup desk. Which Cadenza stands at. I sit down while Cadenza does my makeup again. "Y/n are you gonna be able to sing with Laurence?" Cadenza asks as she puts concealer on my (S/C) skin. "Yeah, I'll be fine." I say as Melody walks over to Cadenza and I. "Cadenza, hurry with Y/n's makeup she's on in five." She says walking over to Timothy. I watched as the gang talked and rehearsed while Cadenza was finishing my makeup. The crowd yelling and screaming for more. The black, spiny chair spun around so I could see myself in the mirror.

I stared at the freshly put eyeshadow going from a shimmery-whitey-silver into grey then out to black. My perfect curly-hair draped in front of my left eye as I smiled which slowly turned into a perfect frown. I tucked the strand of my curly hair behind my ear as I got out of my seat. I thanked Cadenza then walked over to Melody and Timothy. "Hey superstar! What's up?" Melody asks smiling brightly from ear to ear. "Nothing, just don't want to be over there with them at the moment." I say looking at the gang once again but this time, there was a frown on my face. "Y/n come walk with me." Melody says leading me outside to the hall so nobody can hear us. "I know your going through a breakup, I know how it is. I'm sorry I'm making You and Laurence sing together, but just think, the fans hearts with melt. They ship you guys! Be Independent," After she said that I smiled a genuine smile. For the first time in months, a real smile, not fake but real.

"Oh! Three minutes! You gotta get out there and practice!" Melody says dragging me backstage. "Thank you Melody, that's meant a lot." I say smiling before I go into the group. "Your welcome Y/n, if you need anymore prep talking give me a call." She says walking away. I walk to the group and we practice for the last three minutes until we go back on stage.

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1192 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚

My One And Only: A Laurence X Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें