Practice time

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

"The first group is Y/n, Laurence, Katelyn and Travis."

(Oh yeah Travis and Katelyn are in vocals to forgot to mention that)

"You'll be in a group."Miss. Merry finally finished getting everyone into there group.
"Now class go to your group." We get into our group and talk about what medley we are going to make. "So guys, what medley are we going to make?" I ask excited. "We could make an Ariana grande medley what do you guys think?" Katelyn says. "I like it what do you say boys?" me and Katelyn say at the same time. "I'm cool with it, what about you Travis?" Laurence says glancing at Travis. "Ok fine, but you guys have to buy me tacos." Travis says smiling. "Ok deal!" I say looking at Laurence and Katelyn. "Oh all right, but I'm only doing this because Y/n is." Laurence says smiling and looking at me. "Katelyn what do you say?" We all say looking at Katelyn smiling.
"Uhh fine! I'm doing It for the medley only."

"Sure Katelyn, so where are we going to practice?" I say looking at my group.
"We can practice at my house." Laurence suggested. "Ok, what time should we meet?" Travis says looking at Laurence for a time and date. "How about after school today, I can pick you guys up and bring you to my house?" "Sounds good Laurence , see you soon." We all say. "Come on Laurence let's go." I say running behind him pushing him to Garroth's car.
We drop Laurence off at his house and he gets out of Garroth's car. "See you in an hour Y/n." He says as he winks at me and turns around to walks away. "What was that about?" Garroth says worried. "None of your business." I say in my sassy voice. "Ok fine, but what was Laurence talking about when he said that he would see you in an hour?" He asks "Well, we have a group song in vocals with Travis and Katelyn and he is in that group so, we are going to his house to practice." I explain. "Oh, ok did you ask Mom yet?" Garroth asks.

"No, but she won't mind, after all she let's me do whatever I want and this is what I want!" I say smiling. "That's true" Vylad says. We make it to the house I get dressed into different clothes and get the stuff I need.

 We make it to the house I get dressed into different clothes and get the stuff I need

This is the outfit your wearing to Laurence's house!

I hear a knock at the door I yell "I'LL GET IT." As I run down the stairs. I open the door to see Laurence standing at the door staring at me blushing. "Hey Laurence why are you blushing?" "B-Because you look beautiful." he says blushing. I blush to and smile I look over my shoulder to see Garroth, Vylad and Zane glaring at me and Laurence. I glare back at them Laurence saw Garroth, Zane and Vylad glaring at him and then he said "I-I'll take good care of her."  he says smiling at me. I smile back and give my brothers a hug and kiss on the cheek then say bye. Laurence put his hand out for me to grab and says "Miss Ro'meave." I take his hand and start to blush we walk out of the house. He opens my door for me being the gentleman that he is then shuts it and walks to his side of the car he starts the car pulls out of the driveway and dives to Katelyn's then Travis's house. When we get to Laurence's house we go into the basement and sit down on the couch and start searching for Ariana grande songs that go together for the medley.

This is Laurence's basement btw

We find some song that we can mash together so far it sounds amazing.
"Well, I think that's enough for today maybe we can come back and work on it on Friday if that works with you guys?" Laurence says. "Yeah that works with me." I say looking at Laurence. "Me too!" Travis and Katelyn say. "Well I think it's time for me to go home bye guys see you tomorrow." "Bye Katelyn." We all say. "Wait Katelyn!" Travis says running to her. "Well bye Travis." I say. "Well Y/n what do you say shall I take you home?" Laurence says looking at me. "Yeah sure it's late and we have school tomorrow so I should get home." I say stretching. We get into Laurence's car he drives me home and I see fathers car in the driveway. "Oh no!" I say scared. "What is there something wrong?" Laurence asks looking at me worried. "N-Nothing, bye Laurence see you tomorrow... hopefully." I say under my breath. "Bye Y/n." Laurence says looking at me. "This isn't going to be good."

THIS CHAPTER HAS 903 WORDS IN IT! -Wolfe~Chan-