On the road [part two]

"Hey! I just wanted to say that when you see 'Don't forget to vote' it means there thinking, that's all you may enjoy the chapter now!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite colour
(S/f/c): Second favourite colour
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(H/c): Hair colour
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin colour
(H/s) Hair style

                                                                                 ~Y/n~

As we pulled into lane 25 I see Garroth, Zane, Vylad, Cadenza and Travis walk over to the car I unbuckled my seat belt open the car door then close the door. "Hey guys! How was your drive?" Garroth asks. "It was good, how was yours?" I ask putting my sunglasses on. "I would say it was good." Vylad says looking back at his group of friends. "I would say it was awful!" Zane scoffs crossing his arm over his chest. "Why do you say that Zane?" Maddie asks walking out of car and standing beside me. "Because someone would't shut there mouth the whole drive!" Zane complains. "Would this person happen be Prince Charming over here?" I say referring to Garroth. Zane nods 'yes' to my question. "Garroth where's Mom, Sylvana, Aph and Katelyn?" I ask looking around for Moms car. "I don't know, I'll phone her right now." Garroth says walking away from us. 'I wonder where they are? I hope there ok.'               
                                                                         ~Garroth~

"Garroth where's Mom, Sylvana, Aph and Katelyn?" Y/n asks me looking around for Moms car I'm guessing. "I don't know, I'll phone her right now." I say walking away stuffing my hand into my pocket grabbing my phone then dial Moms number. I put my phone up to my ear and hear it ringing, "GAR GAR WHAT UP YO!?!?!?!" mom shouts from the other side of the phone. "Where are you guys?" I ask then I hear. "GARROTH SEND HELP!!!!" which I think was Aphmau. "ZIANNA HANG UP THE PHONE GUURRLL!! IF YOU LIKE IT THEN YOU SHOULDA PUT A RING ON IT!!!!!!" I hear Mom and Sylvana yell from the top there lungs before Mom hangs up the phone. I put my phone in my pocket then walked back to the group. "Garroth what did she say?" Y/n asks as I walk beside her and Cadenza. "Uhh, well she didn't tell me her and Sylvana yelled from the top of there lungs 'If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it' and that's all I heard from there cause she hung up on me." I explain to them. "Is that why you look a little scared?" Maddie asks me. "Yeah, it's really scary hearing your mom yell Beyoncé from the top of her lungs." I say staring at the ground.
                                                                                    ~Y/n~

"Aww! Garroth!" Maddie and I say going to Garroth to give him a hug, Garroth then wraps this arms around Maddie and I returning the hug. We let go of each other then hear Beyoncé music from our lane. I look over to Garroth, Zane, Vylad and Maddie with wide eyes. "HEY GUUURRRLLLL!" I turn around to see Mom, Syvlana, Aph and Katelyn walking over to us. Mom and Syvlana look like they have just had the best time in there whole life. Aphmau looks like she was tortured for two years. And Katelyn looks horrified mix with happy and unspeakable which is normal when you have never heard Mom and Sylvana sing Beyoncé before. "Hey Mom, how was the drive?" I ask as Mom squishes me in a VERY tight hug. "It was amazing N/N! how was yours?" Mom ask releasing me from her death hug, as she let me go I almost fell but someone caught my fall I looked up to see who is was and of course it was Laurence, I looked up into his sky blue eyes and smiled at him he smiled back at me and set me back on my feet, then I answered Moms question. "The drive was good, I slept for most of it though." I say smiling. I then hear squealing coming from Mom, Aphmau, Nicole and Sylvana. "AHHHHH! MY SHIP!!!!!!" Aph, and Nikki squeal. "MY BABY GIRL HAS A BOYFRIEND!!" Mom yells from the top of her lungs. "I'm going to go inside and get something to eat." I say walking away from everyone annoyed and embarrassed. "Y/n! Wait!" Laurence says running after me. Once he catches up to me he grabs my hand then opens the door to the place I smile at him then walk through the doors, Laurence grabs my hand again and I say. "Thank you Laur~Bear," I turn to him wrap my arms around him to give him a hug, he then wraps him arms around me too we stand there for a few minutes then let go of eachothers warm embrace. "Let's get something to eat." Laurence says looking into my eyes. "I'm not hungry, I lied so I could get away from my embarrassment of a Mother." I say pointing outside the place to see Mom jumping up down. "oh, wanna go-" he starts until he gets cut off by the speaker saying; "Ferry going to Pikoro is coming to a stop, I repeat; Ferry going to Pikoro is coming to a stop, everyone going to Pikoro get your cars started." the monotone voice says through the loud speaker says I look at Laurence and start walking back to the car hand n hand. Once we make it to the car everyone is already inside there cars Laurence opens my door I get in sit down then Laurence closes the door and gets in his side, Laurence starts his car and follows the other cars infront of us, the man in an orange and white vest points to the left we go left and get into the ferry, Laurence parks the car and turns off the car and we all get out. "Y/n wanna go to the gift shop?" Nicole asks walking beside me. "Yes! Of coarse let's go!" I say grabbing her and Maddie's hands and dragging them away. we make it to the gift shop and start looking around I was looking at the teddy bears and found a (F/F), (S/F/C), red, dark blue, light blue and two green teddy bears. The (F/F), (S/F/C) and green one had a light pink heart that says; 'Thing one' 'Thing two' and 'Thing three'. Vylad get's thing one Maddie get's thing two and I get thing three since I am the youngest. The red and dark blue teddy bears also have a heart that says; 'Best friends' and the last one says; 'I'll love you forever' that ones for Laurence. I walked over to the casher paid for the teddy bears and waiting outside the gift shop for the girls.

"Hey all you lovely readers! Sorry I fucking forgot to update so...um...yeah that happened, also what should I call you guys instead of lovely readers? Which you all are lovely readers I just want you all to be none of something greater! So tell me what you want to be called in the comments!"

THIS CHAPTER  HAS 1240 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚