We're going on vacation!

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

Madeline and I looked at each other then screamed. "Y/n what's wrong!?!?" Laurence asks concerned. "Look how cute we are!" Madeline and I squeal like kids in a candy store. "Madeline your ears and tail are (F/c) and orange." I say examining her ears and tail. "Yours are (F/c) and (S/f/c)." Madeline says also examining my ears and tail. "Ro'meave and friends I have some great news!" Mom says all giddy we all turn to face her. "We are going to Ro'meave island!" Mom says beaming with joy and excitement. "The island Father bought last week?" I questioned. "Exalted! Now everyone go ask your parents then come back if your aloud to come!" Mom says shooing everyone out. "Kids go pack a bag!" Mom say running into her room. "Come on guys let's go pack!" I say running up the stairs to Madeline and I's room.

(•)

We finished packing and everyone that's coming is Laurence, Cadenza, Travis, Katelyn, Aphmau and her Mom, Nicole, Dante and the Ro'meave's of course. "Mom when are we leaving?" I ask sitting on the couch. "We are leaving for the airport at 5:00 am so we need to get a good nights rest." Mom says making dinner. "Okay!" I say sitting back and relaxing on the couch with my family and friends.

(•)

I woke up bright and early literally I woke up at 4:00 am so I could have a shower. After my shower I got dressed in dark grey leggings a black shirt converse and the sweater Laurence gave me. I went downstairs and made everyone chocolate chip pancakes with a little bit of vanilla to make it sweeter. I looked at the clock and it was 5:00 am Mom woke up a minute ago and told me I could wake everyone up the way I wanted. So I walked into my room and woke the girls up.
"Girls wanna help me wake up the boys?" I ask them smiling evilly. "Of course how are we going to wake em up." The girls say sitting up . "Well I'm going to wake up Laurence, Denza will wake up Garroth, Katelyn can wake up Travis and Maddie will wake up Vylad and Zane and for the rest of you make a back up plan if then boys don't wake up" I say going into Garroth's room to wake Laurence Denza right behind me. I walk over to the beanbag chair that Laurence is sleeping on I curl up beside him and whisper. "Laur~Bear time to wake up." Laurence shifts around and smiles I smile back then kiss him on the cheek, Laurence's eyes shoot open and he kisses me with his soft lips I kiss back

(I feel awkward writing this!😂😂)

Once I pull away Laurence stretches and says. "Good morning Babe how'd you sleep?" "I slept good thanks for asking, how about you?" I ask him. "It was good but it would have been better if you were right beside me." Laurence says winking making you blush your ears flop down and I started playing with my tail.
"You look good as a Meif'wa." Laurence whispers causing you to blush more.
"T-t-t-t-t-thanks." I squeak out Laurence chuckles. "B-b-breakfast is ready d-d-downstairs." I stutter walking over to the door. "Okay, thanks I'll be down in a minute." Laurence says yawning in the process. The girls all meet downstairs and discuss how we're going to wake up the boys. After we figured out how to wake up the boys we got pans and walked up the stairs to there rooms. "WAKE UP! BEFORE WE TURN YOU INTO GIRLS!" We shout hitting the pan together they all dart up and run downstairs. They grabbed the pancakes I made and ate them all in 2-3 bites.