Chapter 86: The trial

A/N: Hi everyone. It's been a while since I last updated and I'm sorry but I was really busy the last few weeks with studies, work, etc.

I want to thank ntia1234 for the wonderful fan art! I'm still so in love with them! I'm so happy that reader chan and kun can finally imagine how Saira looks! I can't thank you enough for your beautiful art!

I know that the following chapter is pretty emotionless, don't ask me why, but right now I'm an emotionless stone and I've tried include as much emotions as possible. I hope you enjoy it!

Iroh's P.O.V

"Whatever you do. Just keep quiet when His Honour speaks. Please.", I asked Saira.

"Do you really think I'm going to speak when he does?"

"Yes."

"Really? Tell me one time I did this."

"You always do that."

"Good. Tell me."

"When I was about to get fired because of the rebellion in Ahana, you interfered. You also interfered when President Raiko warned me because of Korra."

"Okay. I got it.", she said a bit upset.

I chuckled and looked out of the window, thinking about the trial. I just hoped that everything would be alright. I was lost in thoughts when Saira suddenly yelled to stop the car.

"What happened?", I asked.

"Is that...Taemin?", she pointed at a male with hoodie. I took a closer look and recognized her brother and nodded. Saira immediately got out of the car, followed by me. Taemin didn't seem to notice us, he kept walking but was cautious.

"Tae?", Saira said calmly. Taemin jerked as Saira said his name. He turned around and smiled,"Tae? What are you doing here?"

"I-I thought of visiting you two."

"Without telling us?"

"It was a surprise."

"Did you finally propose to your girlfriend?"

"No...", he looked at Saira," We split."

"What? Why?"

"I have my reasons Saira. You don't need to know everything."

"And how about my nephew?"

"Taesun will be fine with Aliya."

"I have some important work to do now Saira.", he said and hugged her. I didn't know how many minutes had passed when he spoke,"I love you Saira. More than my own life. Tell that Aliya and Taesun too please. Tell them how much I love them."

Then he turned to me:"I love you too Iroh. I could never have imagined you as my bro-in-law. You are the best and take care of my sis and your brats. Uh and don't tell Saira that we're all here. It's a surprise for my sis."