18. Take Over Part III

Take Over Part III
Featuring Kelly Oubre Jr., De'Aaron Fox, Jayson Tatum and Stanley Johnson.
Scenario Inspired By: A Friend of Mine

"Houston, Houston we have a big fricken problem." Odell yelled as his face popped up on the screen. The five teenagers jumped out of whatever they were doing and ran to the main base.

"What's the problem Pops?" Kelly asked with a worried look his face. Odell let out a loud sigh and wiped his face.

"They are looking for you guys. This is the time to go and get the power serums from Si Ka Mal." Odell said as let out a heavy breath.

"What do you mean pops? You mean this is a drill to make sure we are ready. We are suppose to this in the next two weeks. We are not ready, shit I am not ready." De'Aaron spazzed out as he paced up and down the room.

"Yo. Bro calm down. We got this okay. Just put on the surveillance cameras and show us what is going on in the city right now." Stanley said trying to calm him down. De'Aaron ran to the control board and pull up the footage from around the city.

"Wanted. Five teens that think they can take me over. Reward, Eternal Life." Jayson read one of the many flyers that were posted around the city.

"Don't you think it is wise for us to go into hiding, instead of you know go and take over the place?" Y/N asked Odell.

"Well they know you are coming, so they are more than ready. It is better to go now when they are distracted looking for you than when they find out where your base is at. Plus it makes is a cool story. Odell said with a shrug.

"Second question. How they figure out who we are?" Jayson asked. Odell let out an angry laugh and cracked his knuckles. "That bitch Si Ka Mal sent his fucking spy on me. Made her one the girls I messed around with. Caught her relaying the information. Don't worry about her she is already dead."

"Woooow." The group of teens said as they shook their heads.

"I told you Pops about messing around with all those randoms." Kelly said with a small shrug.

"Kelly. You are the one in charge, what plan are we going with?" Stanley asked as he watched his best friend, trying to find some hope.

"This is what we are going to do." Kelly said as he sat down and the main desk, pulling up the software to draw out their plan of action.

The City of Kenos

The Year 2104

"What are you doing out here?" One of the state troopers asked a little girl who were playing in the flower garden. She was no older than five years old and she was enjoying her new love for flowers and everything nature. Her mother stood a couple yards away,watching carefully the strange man converse with her daughter.

"I'm just playing with the flowers. They are so beautiful and just shows the beauty the world has in store. I want to travel and see all kinds of flowers." The little girl said to the man with a big smile on her face. The man gave her an unbothered look, as her answer was too much full of life for the standards of the city. He had a feeling that her parents were teaching her things that was not of the curriculum and had to take legal action.

He walked away from the little girl and eyed her mother as she walked towards her. "Code Orange at my location." The state guard said into his walkie talkie.

In a matter of seconds a group of guards appeared on the scene, pointing their guns in the direction of the mother and child.

"If you do not comply with our instructions you and your daughter will die." One of them yelled at her. The woman looked at her daughter with face of sorrow and disappointment. She was upset of herself of not taking care of her. She kissed her daughters forehead and put something her in hand.

"When I count to three, you will run as fast as you can to the safe house I showed you yesterday. Stay there for at least a week okay Y/N." She whispered to her. The young girl nodded her head as small tears escaped from her eyes.

"Okay. Ms. Please step away from the child since you've violated the constitutional law on education." The main officer said. The mother walked away slowly, counting to three loud enough for her daughter to hear.

"Three." The mother yelled, sending the daughter to dash through the park with quickness. Gun shots were heard from miles away, as the little girl ran as quick as her legs could go. She had speed that was unbelievable and ended up the secret place in record time.

Unfortunately that day, was the last day she saw her mother, as her body was shot down in the park at that moment.

The Year 2117

"Breaking News To All citizens of Kenos. Our honourable leader, Si Ka Mal, has declared war on five rebels of the state. If you happen to find them, please bring them to our leader, dead or alive in order to receive your prize. If it is known that you are trying to help them, you and your entire family will be killed." The official spokesperson of Kenos said as all the local stations on television and radio broadcasted this message for fifteen minutes straight.

The people of Kenos, decided that is was time to evacuate the streets. No one wanted to get caught up the cross fire. Many of them wanted the kids to succeed, especially the older folks, who enjoyed their time of freedom before their leader's rule. However, they didn't want their lives to be terminated.

Si Ka Mal, had officers of the law and spies on every block in every neighborhood. Spoke to loud and you were chained and carried to him, like it was your judgement day. People feared the leader and it was a daily prayer that someone would save them.

"I can't believe these little hooligans think they could throw me of the thrown." Si Ka Mal, a tall dark skinned man, with a broad stature and muscle, shouted through his mansion with a deep boisterous voice.

"Sir you've been ruling this land for a 100 years. No one could've taken your position, I doubt they can do it now." His right hand man said trying to calm him down.

"You are right. Load up the troops. Double up on the security. When we find those little bitches, we are going to make their lives a living hell. Plus Ms. Y/N looks like she make a cute sex toy." He said as he let out a hearty laugh. His head officers nodded their heads at his request and scrambled away to make sure everything was in order for their almighty leader.

_._
Part Three in the books.
Are you guys liking the series so far?

I've noticed a steady declined in reads,votes and comments and honestly it is lowkey demotivating but I want to know the reason why 👀 🤷🏾‍♀️

Anyways, have a blessed Sunday to one and all, I should go finish my presentation I have to do tomorrow.

One Love
Kam🖤