34. Coconut Woman ~ DJ Wilson

This is like my third time publishing this because I forgot to write the notes 🤦🏾‍♀️

Y/N is from the island of Antigua (pronounced Anti -ga)

Knuckle : cheat
Mek : Make

I think that's all 😭
Anyways hope you enjoy it

Coconut Woman
Featuring DJ Wilson
Inspired By: Coconut Woman - Harry Belafonte

"We've been in South Beach for two days and nothing interesting has happened as yet." DJ complained to his friend and tour guide, Justise Winslow.

"Young blood, you are impatient as hell." Justise said as he shook his head.

"Na,na, you said from day one everything was going to be great. Nothing great has happened." DJ said as he rolled his eyes at his friend. Justise stopped his jeep and the two makes jumped out,heading to the beach.

"We went to the club, the strip club and you turned down every pussy that came your way." Justise said bringing back up the discussion.

"Sorry but I don't fuck with these fake tan white bitches like you fam." He replied laughing.

"Bet."

DJ and Justise walked on the boardwalk, signing autographs, taking pictures and taking with fans that would recognize them. Justise spotted someone and ran towards a stall where a mocha skinned beauty stood behind. The stalked was filled with coconuts and different coolers. It was appealing to eye so it can get costumers during the hot and busy summer.

"Y/N." He yelled as he finally reached to her. DJ shook his head and jog to catch up to him. Y/N shook her head and rolled her eyes at her loud friend.

"Wa mek yuh loud so boy."Y/N said in strong Antiguan dialect. Her accent caught DJ off guard and officially had his undivided attention.

"I can't be happy to be my favorite Antiguan?" Justise asked as he gave her a cheesy grin.

"I'm the only Antiguan you know Winslow" She said before she sucked her teeth. "Anyways, wa yuh want?"

"The usual."

"A coconut as big as ya head. Gotcha." She said making DJ laugh. "And what can I get for you sweetie?" She asked to her new customer she recognized as the Bucks rookie.

"Oh shit. My bad I forgot to introduce you guys to each other." Justise said with a light shrug.

"You neva had manners so me undastand." She replied making DJ laughed.

"I'm DJ Wilson." He said as he put his hand out for her to shake.

"Y/N." she said as she shook his hand. "I'll call you Caramel Sweetness. Yes." She said making him chuckle and blush a little. He loved how forward and outgoing she was and wanted to know more about her.

"So why you never called me Chocolate Daddy?" Justise asked as she was looking for a perfect coconut for him.

"You name Luke James? No. Plus mudaskunt fits you better." She said with a smile as she picked the machete up to cut off the top of the coconut.

"I don't know why you keep acting like this. You know you love me."

"Caramel Sweetness please remind your friend you has the cutlass that was sharpened this morning and not afraid to give him a cut ass with it."

DJ laughed as Justise took a couple steps away. She glared at him and gave him a straw to drink the coconut water out.

"You figure what you want as yet?" She asked as she watched the young man in front of her. He was cute and she was trying hard not to flirt to much with him, but she couldn't help it.

"I'll just get a bottle of coconut water." He said as he looked at the sign. She smiled and turned around to get a bottle out of the cooler. DJ couldn't help but looked at her ass. It wasn't too big but it wasn't small. It was just right.

"Stop staring fam." Justise whispered with a chuckle as he sipped on his water.

"Here you go." Her voice said as she handed him the bottle of cold beverage. "Just some fun facts, coconut has a lot of nutrition benefits. It's good for your blood because it contains iron and it like helps with the stamina. We tell the older customers that it's better than viagra and they go crazy."

The boys laughed at Y/N story as Justise handed her to coconut to cut open to eat the jelly. As she handed it back to him, somebody called his name and he headed that direction.

"So Miss Y/N you said it helps with stamina, especially in bed, how am I going to test that theory?" DJ asked as he leaned on her stand watching her deeply. Y/N had an amused look as she watched him. She knew what game he was playing and she was ready to play.

"I'm sure there are many girls in Miami willing to test your theory for you."

"But I don't want them. I want you."

"You don't know me. Shit you don't even know if I'm wanted or some shit."

"Got to take risks in life. And I'll just get to know you. While in you." The last statement caught Y/N had her feeling away. She didn't know if she should feel disrespected or turned on.

"Oh look. A customer." She said as a family stopped at her stand. DJ chuckled at how quickly she dismissed him. He had a goal to get her number before he left. When she was finished with other customers, Justise returned to the stand, getting ready to leave the beach.

"See you later right Y/N?" Justise said as he paid for his coconut and the water.

"Yeah and I'll bring Miranda even though I ain't like you guys together." She said as she spoke on her best friend.

"I'm not going to hurt her."

"If you knuckle her I'll make sure my knuckles reach your face." She said with a bright smile. Justise shook his head as he hugged her goodbye.

"Umm DJ look." She said as she handed him a piece of paper with her number on it. " Incase you feel like testing theory while you are here"

DJ chuckled and put the paper in his pocket. "Expect that call soon. It was a pleasure meeting you Y/N." He said and he held her hand kissed it. Y/N chuckled as the two friends walked away. She was looking forward to seeing him again.

"What Theory?" Justise asked as they got back into his vehicle. DJ laughed and shook his head.

"To see if the coconut water really helps with stamina in bed."

" Ooooo y'all nasty." Justise said as he laughed. He pulled out of the parking lot and headed on the main road.

"Nah she just has this vibe. I don't know. Might fall in love with the coconut Woman."

"This is awesome two of my friends are going to fuck, wait my bad, conduct a science experiment because of me. Good job Justise." He said as he pat his own shoulder.

"Oh shut the fuck up nigga."

_._
HURRICANE IMAGINE ONE 👀

I'll post the other tomorrow. Trying to conserve battery 🤷🏾‍♀️😭

Until Next Time
One Love 🖤

Kam 🤘🏾