[12 Days of Zaddies] Episode 5

On the fifth day of Zaddies, Gelo gave to me, five diamond rings....

[Episode 5]
The Police Thief Me Hog
Featuring LiAngelo Ball

I don't have no ham for Christmas, what am I going to eat for Christmas
{Police Thief Me Hog ~ King Obstinate}

"Hey guys, this is your girl Y/N and this my channel called Everything, Everything. And today we are going to pull a prank on my best friend LiAngelo Ball." Y/N said as she sat in her studio. She was a thriving YouTube star and decided to pull a prank on the middle Ball child for Christmas.

"Now if you are new to the channel, just a little update that LiAngelo and I have been best friends since Pre-K days and we even have a couple videos together, which you can check them out on the "i" on the top right corner of your screen." She said as she pointed up, signaling where it is going to go.

"Now the name of this prank is called the Police Thief me Hog, which was inspired by a friend of mine from the island of Antigua when she sent me the song with that same title. What am I going to do? Ima call him crying about how my pig is missing and see what happens from there. Wish me luck guys."

Y/N stood up in her living room, making sure that she was in the view of the cameras she set up. She pulled out her phone and dialed his number.

"Yo family, what's up?" LiAngelo asked as he answered the phone.

"I need you over here now. Like now. It's an emergency." Y/N cried out as she paced around the living room.

"Wait what? I'm on my way? What the hell happened Y/N?" He asked as he picked up the keys from the table and headed towards his car.

"I think someone stole from me Angelo." She said in a quiet whisper as she looked around the room. LiAngelo sucked his teeth as he drove out of the garage.

"If you out here making a sick joke about China again Y/N I'll fuck you up." He said in a serious tone. Y/N bit her lip as she tried to hold in a laugh.

"No I'm dead serious. You need to come ASAP please." She cried out to him. LiAngelo let out a sigh as he drove through the LA streets.

"I'll be there in 10." He said as he quickly hung up the phone. Y/N danced a bit as she texted the other people she had on the prank to get in position.

"I'm here, what was stolen now." He said briskly as he walked into the house. Y/N ran to him and wrapped her arms around him as she cried in his chest.

"I can't believe they actually stole it Angelo. What am I supposed to do now?" She cried out. He rubbed her back trying to calm her down as he looked around the room to see what was missing. The room was oddly neat, so he was even more confused on what was going on.

"First of all, you should report it to the police and you haven't told me what they took from you Y/N." He said as he slowly pulled her away from her chest. Y/N wiped the tears from her eyes as she took a deep, sorrowful sigh.

"They stole my pig."

"Your pig. When the fuck you got a pig?"

"I got it in September."

"The fuck you doing with a pig in September. The hell you need a pig for?" He asked visisably upset and confused at the situation.

"To butcher it for Christmas. I was planning to have ham from it among other things." She said with a shrug and a pout.

"You know you could buy ham in the fucking store right? It isn't that expensive either?" He said with a sigh as he ran his hand over his face. He knew his best friend has done some crazy things in the past, but this got to be the weirdest of them all.

"I was trying to connect with my roots and do some pig farming."

"Which fucking roots Y/N? Which ones?"

"My parents used to pig farm back in the day with their parents, I just wanted to know how to do it too. It was fun. Now I don't have no ham for Christmas." She sighed as she sat down on the couch.

"Ain't nobody was pig farming in Cali- you know what? You said you might know who stole? Who in the world stole your pig Y/N." He asked now upset with the entire situation.

"I think it's my next door neighbour?" She said nervously.

"The cop? Oh hell no. You already know I ain't fucking with no popo."

"Butttt LiAngelo. This is important to me and your are my bestest friend in the entire world. Help me please?" She begged out to him and gave him her signature pleading eyes. LiAngelo let out an annoyed groaned as he pulled her off the coach.

"Let's do this shit quick." He mumbled as they headed out of the door.

The two best friends stood in front of Y/N's neighbours door as they rang the bell. After the first ring, a Caucasian woman opened the door, greeting them with a bright smile.

"Oh this is about to be some fuckery." LiAngelo mumbled to himself as he smiled at the lady.

"Hey Y/N, how can I help you today?" She genuinely asked. When Y/N was about to answer, she spot her husband, Officer Thomas, in the foyer.

"That's him. That's the man that stole my pig." She yelled as she barged into the house. Mrs. Thomas watched LiAngelo with a confused look as he ran into the house to get Y/N.

"What are you talking about little girl?" Officer Thomas asked as he crossed his arms.

"You. Where is my pig. I want my fucking pig?" She cried out as she tried to launch after him. LiAngelo grabbed her quickly before she could hurt the officer.

"Girl. You trying to get us locked the fuck up. Calm down." LiAngelo yelled as he held unto her tighter.

"I'm sorry miss. But we already sent him to the butcher." He said with a shrug. Y/N's eyes got glossy as she dropped down to the floor crying.

"The fucking police stole my hog and is going to fucking eat my ham. I worked so hard raising that shit. Now now. I have no ham for Christmas man." She cried out as she rocked back and forth on the floor.

LiAngelo watched his best friend like she lost her mind. The police officer just stood their with a blank expression on his face and his wife was no where to be found.

"What the actual fuck is going on right now?" He asked out loud. He got cries from Y/N in response and no answer from Officer Thomas. Mrs. Thomas then walked out with a stuffed pig animal in her hand and gave it to Y/N.

"Here is your pig sweetie." She said as he patted her back. Y/N jumped up from the floor and held the stuffed pig to her chest.

"Naaaaaaaaah." He groaned out as he watched her with the pig. "You playing."

"Ahhh you was pranked bitch." She yelled as she stuck her tongue out and ran towards the house, because she knew he was going to curse her out.

"Guys pray for me. This is Y/N signing out."

[Episode 5] The Police Thief Me Hog

[Characters]
Your Name
LiAngelo Ball
Officer Thomas
Mrs. Thomas

[Soundtrack]
12 Days of Zaddies
~ AJayyPoppin

The Police Thief Me Hog
~King Obstinate

{Leave your thoughts on the fifth episode here}