87. People ~ Aaron Gordon

Underdog Series [17]
People
Featuring Aaron Gordon
Inspired by: People ~ Kes The Band.

"Are you really sure you want to do this? I mean this a big security risk." Aaron's agent asked as they pulled up to the Orlando high school. Aaron turned his head to his agent and gave him a small smile.

"I made a promise to a good friend and I think it would be good to have a fun day with some of the best fans in the world." Aaron said as he put on his shades. His agent shook his head as he let out a small laugh.

"You got a little crush on that good friend I see. But that's okay. Let's get this on a roll." The agent said, motioning for the security to open the back doors and escort Aaron into the building.

As they walked into the main office of the school, Aaron face turned into a big smile as he saw his friend and Vice Principal of the school, Y/N.

"Aye you made it." She said with a big smile as they embraced each other in a warm hug. Aaron's agent raised a brow to one of the security guards at the chuckle at her reaction.

"I told you I was going to do it. Where are these folks? We are going to have fun today." He said as he clasped his hands together.

"Well they are all in the gym for general assembly. The principal is currently giving a speech and you will pop up when she is finished." Y/N said as she gave him the instructions.

"Awesome. Let's get going" he said. Y/N led him and his entourage out of the office towards the gym as they held a little small talk. Aaron's agent was teasing him because he would keep staring at her ass that was perfectly covered by her black slacks. Aaron let out a small sigh as he tried to control his thoughts.

He was here for the children, not Y/N.

As they entered one of the back doors to gym, Aaron smiled at the amount of students that were pretending to listen to their principal. Y/N caught the attention of the principal that decided to wrap up his speech.

"Okay, now which one of you guys love basketball?" The principal asked as he received a loud cheer of screams as his answered. The principal let out a small chuckle at his children.

"Okay. For those of you who don't like it, that's a pity because I want to you guys to give your loudest screams and welcome the Orlando Magic Aaron Gordon."

The gym was in a frenzy as Aaron walked out on the staged. He chuckled at the couple of girls that screamed I love you and pretended to faint. The principal handing him the mic.

"Well thank you for that wonderful welcome. How are you guys doing today." He said as he paced around the stage. Different variations of good, alright and great left the crowd of teenagers as he nodded his head.

"That is awesome to hear. I am here with you guys. Just to show my appreciation for supporting me and this team for the last couple of years. I appreciate every single one of you and what you've have done for the school, the city and the country." He said as he paused and smiled at Y/N who had a big grin on his face.

"Now I only have a limited time here and I want to do something a little crazy with you guys. Are you ready for it?"

"Yes yes."

"Great. You see my camera man here, his name is Isaiah, say hi to Isaiah."

"Hiiiii Isaiah." The crowd responded earning a small chuckle from the forward.

"Well my man here Isaiah and his team is going to record something crazy for us. A song is going to play, a popular one is that as we all going to rush to the middle here one the court and have a mini dance party. We going do this with no pushing or fights. Got it?"

The crowd of students cheered as Aaron jumped off the stage. He motioned for the sound guy to press play and 'Look Alive' from BlocBoy JB & Drake, blasted through the gym speakers.

Students rushed down the stairs and circled him as they all jumped up and down to the beat of the song. As the chorus came on, man of the students started doing the dance that was associated with the song. Aaron laughed as joined him as he pressed the live button on instagram.

He grabbed the mic and placed it in front of his lips as he showed Instagram what was going on.

"Say what's up to Instagram Live Guys." He said over the song as all the teenagers that were around them started waving to the camera. As the song winded down, the gym erupted into a sea of claps.

"I want to thank you guys for having me here today. Make sure you guys give y'all vice principal a hug for getting me in. Have a wonderful day at school guys."

"I'm surprised that actually went to well. That was nice." Y/N told Aaron as they sat down in her office. Aaron let out a small chuckle as licked his lips at watched the beautiful woman in front of him.

"I forgot to mention one more thing though?" He said as he crossed his arms. Y/N raised her brow at him as she leaned back in her chair.

"And what would that be now?"

"Forgot to mention how much appreciate Ms. Y/N for being in my life."

"Ooo you feel you smooth." She said with a small chuckle.

"Nah I know I'm smooth now give me a kiss. He said as he leaned over the table. Y/N rolled her eyes as kissed his cheek which earned her glare.

"Playing games I see, that's okay." He said as he got up from his seat. Y/N let out a small laugh.

"I am at work and these children are nosey as hell. So bye." She said as she showed him out of the office.

"I'll see you at dinner tonight. Don't forget."

_._
Another cute one to sap you up 😌

I made up my mind, I'm posting the rest of the series today. So in the next hour or so, expect another imagine. Might mess up my stats but hey 🤷🏾‍♀️. I want the world to see lol.

Make sure to add these two books in your library. (P.S. read Kings before Queens)

 read Kings before Queens)

One Love Kam 🖤

One Love
Kam 🖤