[12 Days of Zaddies] Episode 4

On the fourth day of Zaddies, Kelly gave to me, Four red hickies.....

[Episode 4]
Santa Baby
Featuring Kelly Oubre Jr

Santa Baby, hurry down the chimney tonight
{Santa Baby ~ Eartha Kitt}

"Ho,ho,ho. Papi Clause is in town." Kelly said with a smirk on his face as he walked into the living room, where his girlfriend Y/N was sitting, sipping on a cup of hot chocolate. He had on a the jacket and pants from the Santa outfit the Wizards gave him to wear for their Christmas party with the less fortunate kids.

"Why Papi Clause doesn't have on a shirt? Im sure his nipples is going to freeze off in the North Pole." Y/N said as she turned to her boyfriend.

"This is Papi Clause sexy time. The rated R version." He said with a small laugh as he sat down on the opposite couch. "Come sit on Papi Clause lap and ask him what you want for Christmas baby girl."

Y/N laughed to herself as she got up from her seat. Y/N made sure to sway her hips a bit, as she was only wearing his t-shirt and a pair of blue lace thongs. Kelly bit his lip as he observed her outfit. The night was going to end much quicker if she kept teasing him.

"Yes, I like this outfit a lot." He said as he smack her ass before she sat down. Y/N let out small giggles as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"So tell me, what can Papi Clause get for you this Christmas." He asks as he played with his chin.

"Well, Papi Clause, firstly I want a new headboard for my bed."

"What happened with the old one?"

"Somebody was a little too aggressive  and it snapped right down the middle." Y/N said with a giggle. Kelly gave her a bright smile, showing his gold slugs that covered the bottom row. Y/N instantly wanted to sit on his face and cover him with her juices, but she liked playing Papi Clause with him.

"So baby girl. That's all you want from Papi Clause this year?" He interrupted her thoughts as he brought her closer to his body.

"Umm. No. I need a manicure. Think babe wants festive colours around his dick for the season." She said as she looked down at her acrylics that were currently painted olive green. Kelly let out a low chuckle as he felt his dick twitched at the statement. He knew what game Y/N was playing and he so want to take is there with her.

"Also. I think I need some toys."

"Like a toy train or some shit. You ain't too old to be fucking with Thomas the Train?" He asked with an amused look on his face. Y/N rolled her eyes as she let out a small giggle.

"First of all. Don't disrespect the homie Thomas. He is not a train but a tank engine. And I wasn't talking about those toys dummie."

"Keep being rude to Papi Clause. See you don't end up on the Naughty list." He said causing her to smirk.

"I was talking about sex toys Papi. Like some dildos, vibrators, butt plugs."

"The fuck you want a butt plug for. Matter of fact, why the hell you want sex toys. You acting like this dick don't put you in a coma." He said as he turned to her obviously annoyed. He hates the fact that women would use toys to pleasure themselves when they have an entire dick swinging in front of them.

"Remember, you're not here all the time. Duhhh." She said as she rolled her eyes. Kelly sighed in defeat and agreed to the sex toys which made Y/N eye's lit up.

"You better not be fucking no girl with them dildos too. Shit me up. Bout damn butt plug. Can't even take a thumb and you want a whole plug. What the hell I hearing." Y/N let out a loud laugh at his rant. Kelly glared at her, before throwing her over his shoulder.

"I think I know what you want from Papi Clause."

"Fuck Fuck Fuucckkk." Y/N screamed out as she scooted up the bed. Kelly smacked her ass and pulled her back against his waist, aiming deeper inside her wet and flowing cove.

"Nah Baby, you wanted it, you going to take it." He groaned out as he continued to stroke deep and fast inside of her. Y/N eyes rolled to the back of her head as he continued his assault on her lower region. Kelly chuckled to himself a bit as he had total control over the woman's body. He leaned down to kiss her neck as he slowed down his strokes.

"You going be a good girl for Papi right?" He whispered in her ear as he lifted up her leg, going deeper. She responded to him with a loud moan, but he wanted her to speak words.

"Words mama, words." He said as he paused and smacked her ass. Tears slowly flowed from her eyes as he started to rock his hips again.

"Yes Papi." She finally moaned out.

"You sure you aren't going to be on the naughty list next year?"

"Yes Papi."

"Wish me a Merry Christmas." He said chuckling to himself. Y/N let out a scream as he found a spot that he never found before.

"Ohh. That's is it right there huh?" He said as he sped up a bit continuously aiming for that spot.

"Wish me a Merry Christmas baby girl. Make sure you sing the Happy New Year part as well." He groaned as he pressed his hands in her ass and pumped himself in and out of her quickly.

"Fuck fuck." She screamed out earning another slap to the ass. Her body started to shake uncontrollably signaling a massive orgasm.

"Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Papi, Oh Ima cum." She yelled out. Kelly felt himself near as well. He sped up a bit, earning a high pitch scream from his lovers mouth as she squirted all over him and the sheets. She continued to shake as the liquids escaped her body as his seed released inside of her.

"Fuck. Papi Clause definitely coming back next year."

[Episode 4] Santa Baby

[Characters]
Your Name
Kelly Oubre Jr.

[Soundtrack]
12 Days of Zaddies
~AJayyPoppin

Santa Baby
~ Eartha Kitt

{Leave your thoughts on the fourth episode here}