91. No Love Allowed ~ Ben Simmons

No Love Allowed
Featuring Ben Simmons
Inspired by: No Love Allowed ~ Rihanna

"Y/N you are smarter than this sis, when are going to see that this man is slowly killing you

"Y/N you are smarter than this sis, when are going to see that this man is slowly killing you." Y/N best friend, Lalie preached as she walked through Y/N's house.

"It's not that he is killing me, it's just-"

"Just that you love to hard Y/N." Lalie said with a small sigh. "Your Love is for someone that is worth it and after these last 8 months, that boy ain't worth shit."

Y/N sat on couch, watching her best friend with tear filled eyes. She knew that Lalie was right, but it was always hard to break away from someone that she loved, even if they didn't deserve it.

"But Lalie, I'm think I am too deep into it, just to get up and leave." Y/N started as tears ran down her face. " I just thought he was the one and I give it to him."

Lalie watched Y/N with wide eyes as she let out a deep sigh. She wrapped her arms around her best friend, allowing her to let her emotions out. Lalie knew that she fell for the basketball player hard. Y/N made a pact to herself that she wouldn't give up her virginity until she found the right person.

"Can I shoot him, like just in the legs? He'll only miss one more season." Lalie asked with a shrug as Y/N let out a small chuckle. She move from her best friend's embrace and wiped her eyes.

"No you can't." She replied with a small sigh. "You can give him some laxative though, however I wasn't a part of this plan."

Lalie laughed as she pushed her friend lightly. The two best friends joked around a bit on how they would get back at him, for treating her so badly. He would barely acknowledge her in public settings, always had some excuse not to show up when she asked to hang out and only posted pictures on Instagram for the clout.

"I think you should address the problem with him though."

"Address what problem with who?" Ben's voice said as the front door closed. Y/N watched Lalie with wide eyes as she let out a small sigh.

"I'll be in the kitchen if you need me Ma." She said as she kissed her forehead. "And you, sir Kangaroo, don't try not shit."

"No promises pigeon." Ben said with a small smirk on his head. Lalie rolled her eyes and walked out of the room before she started another argument with him. The two never got along and Y/N now saw why.

"Uh Ben, sit down, we need to talk." Y/N said in a whisper as she patted the seat next to her. He carefully sat down on the couch with a worried look as he noticed that she was crying.

"Babe, what happened? Why are you crying?" He asked as he tried to wipe away her tears. Y/N leaned away from him a let out a small chuckle.

"That has been the first time in three months since you've actually care about why am I crying? Why are playing games with me Simmons?"

"Games? What are talking about Y/N?" He asked in defense and he turned his body completely to face her.

"Games Ben. Games. All you do is play with my heart and then once in a blue moon you come all sentimental and shit, you abuse my love for you Ben." She said as she took a deep breath to calm down a bit.

"I don't get it Y/N." Y/N let out a small chuckle as she got up from her seat and started to pace around the the living room.

"I guess, Lalie was right, your ass dumb and slow as fuck. That's why your ass wanted out of college so fast." She mumbled to herself and she shook her head. Ben shot up from the seat as he heard parts of her mumbling.

"You have Lalie's pigeon ass telling you lies? You know that girl feeds off on jealously."

"No. I have you feeding me lies all the time with lumberjack, peanut head ass." Y/N said as she rolled her eyes. "I just want you to be real with me Ben. You know I love you and I've been treating you like the King you're supposed to be, but do you love me?"

"Of course I love you. Why wouldn't I? You've been there for me almost a year, you've taken care of me and is a good support system." He responded. Y/N watched him in eyes and noticed hint of glee in his eyes. She knew he was lying. Y/N shook her head, upset that she didn't notice it before. She was too blinded by the love she thought they had to even notice that he was playing her right in front of her face.

"Okay. I am going to ask you the question one more time and I want you to answer it truthfully. Do you love me?" She asked as she crossed her arms. Ben took a deep sigh as he sat back down on the couch.

"Yes I love you Y/N, why is that so hard to understand."

"Because even though I treat you like a King, I always feel like a peasant on the side of the road Ben. I only get love when your sister comments yas on pictures of us on Instagram. So pardon me if I don't feel this love that you allegedly have for me." Y/N said as she let out a deep sigh.

"But Y/N I've been trying-"

"Don't even. It's been long enough. You are a grown ass man, you should know what you want." She said as she walked into the kitchen. Y/N gave Lalie a small smile as she walked into the fridge to get the protein shake she prepared for him. As she walked back out to the living room, she saw him texting away.

"Here is your shake, I would love to have back my spare key." She said as she handed him his shake and had her hands opened for her key.

"Why?" He asked with a raised brow. A groan was heard from the kitchen as Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Because she is breaking up with you, damn Frankenstein." Lalie yelled from the kitchen. Y/N let out a laugh as she nodded her head in agreement. Ben watched her in disbelief as he pulled out her key from his pocket and handed it to her.

"You know your way out. You don't want to be late for practice do you." She said with a knowing smirk, as he used that excuse on her millions of times. Ben nodded his head and walked out of the house quietly, slamming the door in frustration.

"Ima just stop loving these boys."

"Hey, Jemele and Micheal, we're at the Wells Fargo Center, and coach Brett Brown has just announce that Ben Simmons would be out tonight. It's seem to be that he caught a stomach virus or one of such and had to rush home today during practice."

"You put in the laxative didn't you?" Y/N asked with a big smile as the best friends watched Sports Center at 6. Lalie gave her friend a shrug as the two bursted out into laughter.

_._
Thoughts ?

9 more imagines to go

One Love
Kam 🖤