[12 Days of Zaddies] Episode 8

On the eight day of Zaddies Kyle Kuz gave to me, eight sweet kisses....

[Episode 8]
Baby It's Cold Outside
Featuring Kyle Kuzma

I really can't stay (baby it's cold out side). I've got to go away (baby it's cold outside)
{Baby It's Cold Outside ~ Idina Menzel ft Micheal Bublé}

New York 1939

"Wait wait. What do you mean you have to go already. It's only 9 o'clock." Kyle said as he lightly grabbed the arm of his lover as she took her coat off the rack.

"Exactly Kyle. I can't exactly be around these parts so late. I have to go home." Y/N said softly as she slowly put on her coat.

"But it is freezing outside babe. My men are out there getting frost bite and I don't need my love out in this weather." He said as he stood in front of her with a genuine look. Y/n let out a small scoff at the taller man as she rolled her eyes.

"Your love? How many different women did you use that line on already Kyle." She said bitterly as she watch his usual smirk turn into a frown.

"Only you Y/N. We've been together for so long and you are still acting like this is our first date." He said with the same tone she used earlier.

"Kyle. You know my older brothers can't know I'm with you. For hell sake, I'm not supposed to be on this side of town, they don't do well with colored folks like me." She said as she loud whispered the last part. Kyle let out a small laugh as he grabbed her hand and bring them back to the dinning room where they ate.

"Y/N. I am a colored folk. Trust me. I get it. And that's why I want you here, with me protected. I have men outside the entire perimeter.

"That's the problem Kyle. Your profession isn't the safest or the most legal one either." Y/N said as she crossed her arms around her chest.

Kyle licked his lips as he observed the Melanin beauty in front of him. They met as she walked into a drug store for some milkshakes and he couldn't get her off of his mind. He made it his priority to find her and take her out on a date. Five months later he is here, crazier than ever for her.

"I get it. I run the biggest mafia on the east coast. But that shouldn't be the cause of our problems. Our problems should be you cursing me out for not sorting out the clothes." He said with an nonchalant shrug.

"Do you not hear yourself Kuzma. You are a mafia boss and you have so many people after you and of course the first person they are going to target is your negro girlfriend."

"But nobody is going to target you Y/N. I am always here to protect you. I don't think you realise but I have you in my house almost every day. I travel to the other side of town just to see your face. I'm in love with you Y/N and I want you to understand that." He said as he took off her jacket for her. Y/N stood there not knowing how to response. She had to admit that she fell in love with the man. His charisma and charm was just perfect. He was a sweetheart, minus the fact what he does for a living. She just couldn't see herself living this type of lifestyle.

"Kyle. I love you too. But we can't keep doing this. The other day three guys were following me home. My brothers had to chase them off and they are blaming you." She said with a soft tone. Kyle let out a frustrating sigh, immediately knowing who she was speaking about. They've been trying to get on his territories for years and he wasn't haven't it with them.

"Yo. Leo." Kyle called out from the living room. A man dressed in all black and his hair slicked back walked in the room as he checked his watch.

"What's up boss? Was just about to go dip, check on this hot chick from around the corner." He said with a slick smirk. The heavy accent made Y/N chuckled a bit as she shook her head at his demeanor.

"I need you to visit a couple friends of ours we've been seeing lately. I think they want a special gift." Kyle said with a sinister smirk on his face. Leo face lit up at the instructions from his boss.

"I got you. Ma'am have a good night." He said as he walked out of the room. Kyle gave her a simple shrug as she let out another laugh.

"Italians. You know them." He said as he grabbed her hand.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she followed his footsteps. He turned to her with a happy smile and passionately kissed her lips. Her hands went around his neck and his pushed their bodies closer. Sparks filled through the room as their heat radiated off each other.

"I want to make love to you."

"Oh my shit. Kuzzz." Y/N purred out as she tighten her grasp on her legs. Kyle had her smooth mocha legs pushed back to her shoulder and he swam in her honey pot, tasting all of her sweet nectar.

Her angelic moans bounced off the walls as his tongue continued it's assault of her hole. The pleasure was indescribable. Words couldn't portray the feeling she was experiencing. Whatever it was, she wanted it to last forever.

Her legs finally stood straight as they started to shake. Her body rose off the bed, hands clinging to the satin sheets. Her orgasm sent her eyes rolling and voice to octaves higher than imagined. He used his muscle to clean up the mess, making sure to not to leave anything behind.

Kyle kissed up her body from her thighs to her breast, making sure to give each one of them some attention, before making his way to her lips. Their lips connected once more as if it was a perfect match as their hands roamed each other's hot bodies.

Kyle lined himself up with her entrance and slowly slid in. A small gasp escaped her lips as he used the opportunity to tongue kiss her. He knew she wasn't used to this size. Those little boys she used to mess with can't compare to him.

He slowly stroke in and out of her, as her nails left red marks down his back. This night was all about making her feel special and he wanted to make sure she felt everything. Their hips moved together in synch as her purrs turned into loud moans and his groans joined her.

Her walls clenched around his member so perfectly, he was afraid that he wouldn't last the night. In mid stroke their eyes caught each other and they both saw their raw undying love they had for one another.

"I want you to be mine forever. I don't want you to leave, because baby it's cold outside."

[Episode 8] Baby It's Cold Outside

[Characters]
Your Name
Kyle Kuzma
Leo

[Soundtrack]
12 Days of Zaddies
~AJayyPoppin

Baby It's Cold Outside
~Idina Menzel ft Micheal Bublé

{Leave your thoughts on the eight episodes here}