66. The Situationship Discussion ~ Marquese Chriss

The Situationship Discussion
Featuring Marquese Chriss

"Why do you always bring that boy around me Ulis?" Y/N asked her best friend and 'big brother' Tyler Ulis as she pulled him to the side of the room.

"You said, 'Hey bro I'm throwing a little get together bring an extra person if you want to' and you already invented Booker and Jackson, might've well bring Chriss." Tyler stated with a simple shrug. Y/N let out an annoyed look as she squinted his eyes at him.

"What's the problem now sis. Please don't tell me that you and Quese got beef?" He asked with a raised brow. Y/N let out a small huff as she rolled her eyes.

"It isn't beef... more like stale tofu. He is just trouble." Y/N said as she watched the group mingle around her living room, munching on the meal that she prepared.

"Ah. Y'all fucked ain't it. Now you confused." Tyler said with a small chuckle. Y/'N quickly turned her head and sent daggers straight at him. Tyler raised his hands in defense and he stepped back a bit.

"I'm just saying the truth sis. He was there groaning another day about some girl that he doesn't know how to feel. You guys need to talk."

"Not going to work. Every time we try to talk his dick ends up in my mouth. Thus bringing us to this situation." Y/N stated bluntly

"Wild." Tyler said as he took a moment to process what she just said.

"Okay. Maybe we can have a general discussion where you can express your feelings in a third person. That way his dick wouldn't end up in your mouth because you have company over." Tyler stated as he dragged Y/N back to the living room.

"No promises." She said with a simple shrug.

"Hey guys. I have like a question to ask everyone." Tyler stated as he got everyone's attention. Devin, Josh and Marquese were on one side of the room as Y/N's friends, Lisa and Patrice were sitting on the floor.

"Uh shoot I guess?" Josh said with a questioning tone.

"How do you guys feel about situationships?" Tyler asked as he plopped down on the couch. Marquese eyes widen for a bit as he watched Y/N as she sat next to her friends.

"I guess it depends on the situation. It can be a good thing or a bad thing." Devin stated as he took a sip of his drink. "Like friends with benefits can be a good situationship until someone decides to catch feelings."

"But what if the feelings were there all along on both sides but agree to just keep at sex because you don't want to ruin your friendship?" Y/N asked.

"Well then both of you guys are dumbasses. Plain and simple." Josh stated plainly as he stuffed his mouth with mash potatoes.

"Why do you say such?" Patrice asked.

"Well friends with benefits doesn't mean you are only getting benefits from one person. It's just mean that your making your friendship someone what sexual and rely on each other most of the times to cater to each other needs. No feelings whatsoever. Just sex." Devin said.

"When you add feelings to the situation there is where things get complicated. Sometimes one person habours all the feelings while the other is just there for the sex. There is where jealously comes in."Tyler said as he concluded the statement.

"Interesting." Marquese stated as he took a sip of his drink. Y/N watched him with dark eyes, seeing if she can read his emotions. However, he was just blank.

"But what if you were acting like a couple but never really made it official?" Y/N asked. "There are so many situations out there like that."

"Again. Then you dumb as fuck." Devin said with a small chuckle. "If you aren't going to be with them, don't have them feeling like that, unless you are playing a game."

"A game Booker likes to play with his sick ass." Josh added making the room laugh.

"Okay. Okay. Makes sense. Thanks for the insight guys." Y/N said as she rested her back on the couch. Marquese moved from his position as he walked down the hallway towards the bathroom and bedrooms.

"Go talk to him." Tyler said as he nudged her side a bit. Y/N let out a small sigh as she got up from the floor, following his trail.

"So we basically dumb as fuck." Marquese stared as she closed her bedroom door. Y/N let out a small chuckle as she smiled at the taller him.

"Yup. We are some serious dumbasses." She said with a simple shrug. "What do you really want from me Marquese? Like we've been playing this back and forth game for too long."

"I want you. I really really do." He stated as he walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I guess I'm just afraid of messing up with you."

"But you're doing it right now Chriss. Not claiming me and running when things get tough is not going to put you in good graces with me."

"Y/N do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked out of no where. Y/N let out a small chuckle as she kissed his lips tenderly. He tightened his hold around her and pressed their bodies together as their lips moved passionately in synch.

As they finally pulled away, Y/N had a big smile on her face as she softly caressed his cheek.

"Yes I will."

"Damn. That happened quick."
"Man this was boring. I was expecting some cursing, throwing of lamps."
"You know he fuck out her insides and then ask her to be his."
"Lame as fuckers." Devin, Josh and Tyler dialogued as they stood outside of the room making Marquese and Y/N laugh.

"That's what you get for being too fast. This how black people get shot." Y/N shouted as she rested her head on Marquese's shoulder.

"I'm a fucking goon, ain't nobody could shoot me." Josh said before walking away with the others.

_._
Welp you guys chose Marquese and you got Marquese 😏

Hoped you guys enjoyed it.

Ima drop another three names later for you you guys to chose from.

Make sure you read Kam Writes and Kings

One Love
Kam 🖤