42. Sousse ~ Kelly Oubre Jr.

Sousse
Featuring Kelly Oubre Jr.
Inspired By: Sousee (I Want To Go Down In Your Sues) ~ Triple K Band

Kelly sat across the Melanin beauty, admiring her from head to toe as she sipped her drink. Her long legs were crossed as she rocked side to side to the music that was playing through the speakers.

She caught his attention as soon
as she walked into the house. His best friend Stanley threw a house party for the sake of it. The Melanin Goddess entered the room with authority. She knew that tonight was going to be her night and wasn't leaving the party until she enjoyed herself fully.

Y/N looked up and smiled at the man that was staring at her. She couldn't deny that he was gorgeous. His caramel skin, decorated with different tattoos glowed through the dimly lighted room. His style alone showed to her that he was different, and different is what she was looking for.

Kelly slowly licked his lips as he admired the beauty from head to toe. He returned a smile, showcasing his diamond grills that covered his bottom teeth. Y/N clenched her legs as the explicit thoughts filled her mine. Something about grills on a man was just an absolute turn on to her. She took another sip of the alcoholic beverage, licking her lips from any liquid. Kelly let out a small chuckle as he got up from his seat. Their eyes never leaving each other, she watched him as his long legs carried him towards her.

"Good night beautiful." His voice said sounding smooth as honey. He sat next to her, grabbing her hand and kissing it. A small giggle escaped Y/N lips at his gesture.

"Good night handsome." She said as she admired his features closely. She noticed the twinkle in his hazel green eyes as he did his own observations.

"I've noticed that you've been watching me all night and I'm getting an interesting vibe from you." Kelly said with a small smirk on his face. Y/N mocked his smirk and raised her perfectly arched eyebrow. 

"Oh really and what vibe are you getting from me Mr-."

"Kelly. Just call me Kelly baby girl." He said with a small chuckle. "And I'm getting that I came for one thing only vibe but I'm not trying to be bold tonight."

"And what if I like bold?" She asked as she crossed her legs, allowing her dress to roll up a bit showing more legs. Kelly glanced at her smooth legs and watched her with an amused look.

"Trust me baby girl, you are not ready for bold. Not this type at least." He said looking at her deeply. Y/N gave him a playful eye roll and pulled him closer to her by his collar.

"I guess I got to do what I always do and take initiative." She said she hit her lip. Kelly let out another chuckle, loving how forward she was in her stance.

"Nah baby girl. I'm always in charge."

"If you are always in charge, then why can't you tell me what's on your mind Papi?" She wuestioned him once more. Kelly nodded his head as he tried to make himself comfortable again. His member was twitching at how she referred to him as Papi. Hearing that from angelic voice, turned on all his senses.

Y/N took another sip of her drink as she awaited for his response. Kelly licked his lips and he brought his lips to her ears.

"I'm saying baby girl, you are sitting down looking like my favourite dessert and I want a taste and no, not a little taste, I want to eat until I'm full." He whispered in her ear before leaving small kissed on her neck. Y/N felt herself dripped at his confession. She wanted to see if this man would live up to his word. Getting up from her seat, she grabbed his hand and led them up the stairs.

Kelly slowly parted her chocolate legs, as he left small kisses along her thigh. The pair was fully naked from their liquor induced make out session in one of the extra rooms. Small moans escaped her plump lips as she toyed with her erected nipples.

Kelly was taking his time, taking in the taste of her sweet skin. He continued his journey to her throbbing center, that reminded him of a masterpiece. He couldn't wait to taste her liquids, but he knew he had to take his time with Melanin vixen that was in front of him.

"Kelly stop playing." She moaned out as he brushed the tip of his finger on her pearl. A loud smack was placed on her ass as he rubbed it slowly.

"I thought we established that isn't my name at the moment baby girl." He said as he eyes got darker filled with lust. He didn't wait for her response as he pushed legs up, allowing her knees to touch the bed. He let out a small breath on her treasure, allowing her body to shiver at the feeling. As she was about whine about his teasing, Kelly dug  into what he call his meal.

He slowly licked her folds, leaving small kisses behind as well. Taking his long middle finger, he slowly pushed himself into her warm cover, earning a loud moan from her. He added another finger, moving at slow pace, torturing her with pleasure. He attached his lips to her sensative pearl and started to suck on it.

Her hands ran through his hair as she grinded her hips on his face, wanting him to go faster. He wrapped his arm around her waist, stabilizing her into his desired angle. Soon after he replaced his finger with his tongue, using his wet muscle to fuck her.

She cried out at the feeling. Her body jerked at the pleasure the man was giving to her. The switching between fingers and tongue and him not letting up, sent her body on a overdrive.

Another throaty moan filled the air as her fluids rushed out of her body, coating his face and the sheets. He continued to taste her sweetness until she was cleaned again. Moving from between her legs, he smiled at her before giving into another heated make out session.

Her hands found his member as she rubbed him up and down slowly.

"I want you to fuck me Papi."

_._

👀

I haven't wrote a sex imagine in a while, so hear ya go ☺️

I have questions to ask you guys later.

Have a lovely day

One Love
Kam 🖤