BONUS [10]

Chocolate
Jackson, Josh

ChocolateJackson, Josh

"Oooooooo yes. Strut girl. Strut." Josh yelled with a smirk on his face as {your name} walked out in an all white jumpsuit, that was back less to give the illusion of a two piece.

"Melanin, Melanin." He sang off key as he recorded her on Snapchat. {your name} turned around, twerking her round butt slightly.

"You can watch but you can't touch." He said before turning the camera onto him. "Because I will find your ass." {your name} let out a small laugh as she grabbed her clutch as his keys.

"You are always trying to threaten somebody with your violent ass." {your name} said with a small eye roll as she hooked her arm with his.

"I am not violent. I am the sweetest muthafucka you know." Josh said as he gave her side eye and kissed her lips lightly. {your name} let out a small giggle from the sensational feeling of his lips as he locked the front of door of the Tempe apartment.

"Babe. I would ask Siri how many technical fouls you got and she would reply with too fucking much." {your name} said with a smile as she cocked her head to the side. Josh let out a small laugh as he brought her body closer as they walked into the elevator.

"Majority of those techs aren't my fault." Josh said with an eye roll. As {your Name} was about to respond, the elevator stopped and a middle aged white couple walked in. The wife watched {your name} with a distasteful look as the husband shook Josh's hand.

"This woman trying to make me stick my shoe up her ass." {your name} whispered to Josh as the woman kept staring at her. Josh let out a small laugh as he slightly pushed {your name} behind him.

"Not today babe, we are going to be alright." {your Name} let out a small huff as she wanted to fight the older woman. As the elevator signaled that arrived to the ground floor, the woman quickly left the elevator dragging her husband along with her.

"That's why your potato salad bland and your macaroni soggy like your titties." {your name} yelled as they walked out. Josh let out a loud laugh as he pulled {your name} to his chest.

"Girl, we in a white ass state. You better behave before a whole Klu Klux Klan reunion happens in front of the apartment door ya check." Josh said with an amused look as {your name} rolled her eyes.

"You know I don't take disrespect but it's okay. Back to your ass and how these technicals aren't your fault." She said with a head shake.

"It isn't I am so serious it isn't." He said with a chuckle as he opened the passenger door for her, then running towards his seat.

"Dude the whole team so angry. Like the bench always fighting." {your Name} said as she furrowed her eyebrows shaking her head once more. Josh started the car and drove out the parking garage with a smile on his face.

"No. It's them other niggas on the team that feel because they are older they can fuck with us. You mess with one, the whole squad just got to roll up." Josh said with a simple shrug.

"Y'all some hooligans. Hooligans from the streets." {your name} said as she tried to mock a white man's voice. Josh let out a loud laugh as he shook his head.

"Nah, we just got our brothers back. If you fuck with family, I'll roll up, if roll up, the shooters roll up too but I have no responsibility for what happens after that." He said as he raised his hand off the steering wheel for a quick second. {your name} let out a small sigh as she laughed a bit.

"It's a good thing you can play basketball because sir, you too deep. It's kinda sexy though." She said giggling at the last part. Josh smiled at her as he turned up the volume on the radio down a bit.

"Why are we going to this party again?" {your Name} asked after a period of silence.

"Because Devin invited us."

"And we are partying ? Because last time I check you guys got a losing a record." She said with a low tone, mocking the famous conceited memes.

"Now that is not what you are about to do now babe." He said with a small eye roll.

"I'm just stating the truth. I mean you've been killing the court, especially with that light bright out with his knees and ankles and whatever shit he got broke, but like y'all trash."

"Appreciate the haters, they are the ones That motive us." Josh said boldly as he kept his head straight forward. {your name} let out a loud cackle as he shook his head.

"Man whatever Joshua." She said calling him by his full name. "But are we going to, you know?."

"Nah, not at this party." He said as he ran his hand through his Afro.

"Why not?" {your name} asked with a disappointed tone.

"The Party is about celebrating life and isn't going to be big and plus a lot of kids are going to be there."

"Those meddling kids." {your name} mumbled as she quoted the famous villain quote.

"You did not... nope I fail to believe that you just said that." Josh said as he shook his head. {your name} let out another loud laugh as they pulled up to the stop light.

"I love you." She said as she kissed his lips tenderly and squeezed his member from the outline in his pants. When the horns behind of them indicated that the light was green, {your name} pulled away as he pressed gas.

"Jesus woman," He groaned out, now highly frustrated. He mentally debated whether he should turn back and go home or not. However he promised Devin he would help out and he never broke a promise.

"You taste sweet just like chocolate." {your Name} said with a giggle as she took a baby wipe and cleaned his lips from her lip stick. Josh shook his head and gave out a small chuckle.

"I love your crazy ass too."

Chocolate
Jackson, Josh

ChocolateJackson, Josh

Important note soon.