19. Take Over Part IV

Take Over Part IV
Featuring Kelly Oubre Jr., De'Aaron Fox, Jayson Tatum and Stanley Johnson.
Scenario Inspired By: A Friend of Mine

"I find we look really cute in these suits." Y/N said she watched herself in the jumpsuit that held all their weapons and extra gadgets.

"Umm. No I cannot feel my balls." Jayson said as he tried to get comfortable in the suit.

"What balls?" De'Aaron and Y/N asked at the same time, making Kelly, Stanley and Odell laugh.

"Your girl was well sucking on them the other day Fox. Keep playing and you Miss Y/N, BET." Jayson answered back, getting another wave of laughter as response.

"Oooo you going to take that De'Aaron? Tell him how you fucked his girl upside down the other day." Odell instigated. The group erupted in another wave of laughter before Kelly calmed everyone down.

"For someone that is supposed to be directing us, you are talking a lot of shit Pops." Kelly said as he shook his head. He fixed his belt and took a deep breath.

"Are you guys ready" he asked the group of teenagers. They all stood up in the circle nodding their heads. "Alright, just a run through of everyone's position. Stanley and I will be going to the right wing of the power source to get rid of some of the guards and get the important books from the library, Y/N and Jayson will be going to the left wing of the power source to the get the first power surge that fuels his guards and the city. De'Aaron you will be on base as our eyes and Pops you will be out ears I guess."

"Roger that sir." De'Aaron said making the guys giggle.

"Remember guys. No matter what happens out there. We still love each other. We will fight and if we have to fight till our last breathes let it be." Stanley said as he gave them the last speech.

"You guys are making me so emotional." Odell said as he pretend to wipe his tears.

"Extra ass." Jayson mumbled as he stepped into his vehicle, a 2017 Chevy Camaro.

" Jayson mumbled as he stepped into his vehicle, a 2017 Chevy Camaro

"Stay safe guys." De'Aaron yelled as Kelly, Stanley and Y/N went to their means of transportation respectively.