67. A La La La La Long (Explicit) ~ Jordan Clarkson

A La La La La Long (Explicit)
Featuring Jordan Clarkson

"You are staring again." Y/N simply stated as she watched her boyfriend through the mirror. Jordan let out a small chuckle as he sat up on the bed, licking his lips slowly.

"You got a problem with me staring at you." He said with a small smirk on his face. Y/N rolled her eyes in a playful manner as she continued to braid her freshly washed hair back.

"You making me feel self conscious. It's slightly creepy." She stated as her fingers quickly moved through her hair. Jordan let out a deep chuckle which made her body shivered a bit. He slowly got up from the bed, exposing his bare chest and durag covered head.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as he nuzzled his head between her neck.

"Let me finish this last plait for you Ma. Your hands look like it's been hurting." He said smoothly as he replaced her hands with his, finishing off the three stand plait. Y/N let out a satisfied smile as she watched her lover move his fingers at a slower place.

It was slightly amusing but she appreciated that effort he put in to make her feel better. When Jordan was finished he wrapped his arms around her, slowly dragging his tongue up and down her neck, connecting with her spots.

"B-babe, what are you doing." She moaned out softly as she tried to keep her balance up. Her knees were slowly giving out on her, making Jordan chuckle a bit.

"Having a little taste of my favourite chocolate." He whispered in her ear before licking the back of it. Y/N's body automatically dropped to the floor as she the intense pleasure ran through her body. Jordan caught her with a swift as she was whimpering at the pleasure that attacked her.

"Come On Baby girl. Let's lie down." He said with a chuckle as he lifted her up and slightly threw her on the bed. He crawled over her, placing small pecks on her lips.

"I don't like you right now." She said with a childish tone as she cross her arms over her chest. Jordan raised his brow with an amused smirk as he watched his lover in front of him.

"Oh really now. And why is that?" He asked as his hands slowly pushed up her tank up, resting it right under her breast.

"Because you made me fall." She continued as she pouted her lips. Jordan let out a small chuckle as he leaned over to kissed her lips.

The young lovers moved in synch as their kiss got heated by the second. Small moans escaped Y/N's lips, allowing his tongue to enter and explore her mouth. His rough hands along her smooth skin made her shiver in pleasure and anticipation as it moved under her tank top, slowly kneading her breast. He gently flicked her now erect nipples, making her eyes roll a bit.

"Babe." She said breathlessly as they finally pulled away from their kiss.

"Tell me what you want mama." He mumbled huskily as he trailed his lips over her jaw, then to her neck, down to the valley of her breast.

"Make me feel good. Please." She said more in a whining tone as she pressed her hips against his, rubbing against his growing erection. Jordan let out a low groan as he pulled her top over her head and quickly putting her left nipple in his mouth. His tongue gracefully licked around her sensitive bud, sending shockwaves throughout her body. Small moans and whimpers escaped her now swollen lips as she slowly rocked her clothed lower region against his.

She was making it hard for him not to destroy her walls one time. However he wanted it to be as sensual as possible, pleasing her in many different ways.

He unattached his lips from her left nipple and placed it on her right as his hands quickly pulled off her shorts and lace underwear. His thumb connected with her pulsating clit, rubbing it slowly.