BONUS [3]

Jump
DeRozan, DeMar

Inspiration: yamalex 's Edge

"Explain to me why do you think that this is good idea

"Explain to me why do you think that this is good idea." {your name} yelled to DeMar as he stood at the edge of an abandon ten story, apartment complex in Toronto. DeMar let out a small sigh as he watched the fall, then turned to watch {your name}, the only person that he trusted.

"Right now, I just don't want to live anymore. I've contributed enough to society and it's time for me to go." He said plainly as he looked towards the scenery of the city.

"Yeah, but don't you think it's wrong for you to leave before God has destined for you to leave?" {your name} asked as she took a couple steps closer to him. DeMar let out a bitter laugh as he shook his head.

"This is what y'all normal people don't understand . Everyone assumes that being suicidal means that the person is selfish. Which, is bullshit." He said angrily, refusing to turn around to face her.

"I'm not saying that you're being selfish DeMar, all I'm saying that it's not worth it. Things are going to get better." {your Name} preached as tears ran down her eyes.

"How the hell are things getting better, when my own family disowned me. When my child got killed in an accident and then the child's mother blames me. You know how it feels to have hatred spewing at you from both ends. For your teammates to not even acknowledge you in the locker room any more. How am I supposed to cope if all around me is negative energy? How am I supposed to live my best life I get criticized for breathing {your name}. You know I have nobody, and it doesn't make any sense, sulking around anymore.

"But you have me DeMar. You know this. You can come to me for anything." DeMar let out another bitter laugh as he shook his head.

"I had you, {your name}. You are my best friend and I support you in your music, but since you put out one song with Drake, it's like you forget about everybody. You're always busy, even too busy to answer a simple text." He said as he voice trailed off at the end.

"DeMar." {your Name} said with a soft voice, with a lot of guilt on her heart. DeMar leaned forward and fell off the building, colliding with the concrete that was at least 100 feet below the building.

{your name}, quickly ran down the stairs, dialing the emergency dispatcher.

"911, what's your emergency"

"I need an ambulance right now, my friend just jumped off the building and I don't know if he is dead yet, but I need one right now."

{your name} sat at the front row of the church, as she pretended to listen to the tributes. The church was full with members of his family and members of the NBA. She knew the players would show up in support, but it angered her that the people that disowned him, had the nerves to show up and put on a show. {your name} felt numb. Her best friend was gone and she didn't know how to deal with the pain. She constantly argue with herself, Day in and day out, wishing she could've tried harder.

However, his mind was set to jump. She knew she couldn't change his mind that easily. {your name} let out an annoyed groan as she walked out of the funeral. She couldn't bare to the see the one she loved, be burned to his ashes.

Jump
DeRozan, DeMar

Jump DeRozan, DeMar