43. Rock You Out (Explicit) ~ Kyle Kuzma

Rock You Out (Explicit)
Featuring Kyle Kuzma
Dedicated to KiaaaaJ

"This place hella fancy Bruh." Jordan Clarkson mumbled as members of the Los Angeles Lakers walked in a Beverly Hills country club.

"Right, if he we didn't play basketball our asses would've gotten kicked out one time." Brandon Ingram added as he walked in step with Kyle Kuzma and Jordan.

"Please knowing this rich folk, they would find someway to kick us out now." Kyle said as he gave one of the older ladies a fake smile.

"I just want to know why Magic got us coming to this fancy place. Oh hello hello." Jordan paused in his step as young blonde passed them in a blue and white bikini. He watched her up and down as she winked back at him.

"Okay. I think Magic chose the right place." He said making the other two laugh.

"He is swimming in the snow." Brandon sang out loud, receiving some glares from the guests.

"This is why you can't take black people anywhere." Kyle said as he laughed at his teammates. The trio continued their walk to the back of the country club, until they saw Magic sitting at a table waiting for them.

"Aye my young bloods." Magic said as he got up from the seat. He dapped the three of them up, instructing them to take a seat at the table.

"What brings us here in this fine, fine establishment Magic?" Brandon asked as he and Jordan eyed some girls walking around the pool. Magic let out his joyful laugh as he shook his head at the younger men.

"Can't I treat my team to a good day?" He asked with an raised eyebrow.

"First of all its only three of us and we just lost two games." Jordan asked him returning the same look. Kyle chuckled and nodded his head in agreement.

"Okay okay. I actually wanted to introduce Kyle to somebody and needed you guys for moral support." Magic said as he scratched the back of his head nervously.

"You're setting me up with a boyfriend? Really ma?" Kia shook her head in disbelief as her mom drove into the lavish country club.

"Sweetie, you are getting at that age where you need someone. I can't have my baby girl single for the rest of her life." Her Mother said in a sweet tone as she tried to convince her daughter.

"Ma. I'm only 20. I have enough time to find a man and settle down." She said as rolled her eyes.

"It's too late. I already made the deal with Magic Johnson baby so."

"How the hell you know Magic... you know what ma. You are ridiculous right now."

"Magic you got to be kidding me. Now if she ugly as fuck? I ain't trying to be walking around with no troll." Kyle said as he gave his boss a pissed look. Brandon and Jordan were laughing like two fools at the news Magic told them.

"She isn't ugly. Trust me. And you have to do it unless you wouldn't be a Laker next year."

"Boyyy say yes. If you don't like her, I got a friend and boom. This never happened." Brandon said as he did jazz hands for emphasis.

"We should've kept your ass in the hoods of NC bout you know somebody. I know somebody Kuzma that's going to make kaboom." Jordan added in a bigger gesture.