[12 Days of Zaddies] Episode 1

On the first day of Zaddies, Devin gave to me, the best dick ever given....

[Episode 1]
Mistletoe
Featuring Devin Booker

Kiss me under the mistletoe. Show me baby that you love me so.
{Mistletoe ~ Justin Bieber}

"And Booker has arrived to the party. It is official turnt." Josh Jackson, Devin's teammate said as he welcomed him at the door. The Phoenix Suns were hosting their annual Christmas party for the team and staff members and everyone knew Devin as the life of the party.

Devin let out a small chuckle as he dapped up his teammate.

"I ain't really into the party mood right now. I'm just here for the food man." He said as he eyed the buffet table. Josh let out a laugh as they walked towards the table with Marquese and Tyler.

"I agree with you man. But I feel you are here for another reason." Josh said as they both sat down.

"Oh Booker? Yeah he wants to pose in front of Y/N's camera, hoping she would give him her number." Tyler said as he rapped up his best friend.

"Man. That isn't true." He said with a deep chuckle.

"Don't lie to yourself Dev. You've been watching her since she was hired this summer." Marquese added making the three guys laugh.

"She is just very pretty that's all. Y'all making it sound like I can't admire someone's beauty." Devin said shaking his head.

"There is one thing to admire their beauty and there is a next thing to have wet dreams about them on a daily basis." Josh said a whisper before snorting out into a laughter. Devin mugged him as he looked at the decoration around the room.

"Remember he also gets clammy and nervous around her. We need to motivate him to make the move." Tyler said laughing a bit.

"Bingo. I have an idea." Marquese said as he turned to the boys. "We just have to-

"Hey guys, can I take a picture of you for a quick sec?" Y/N asked as she stood next to Devin. Devin got nervous instantly. The Melanin Goddess did something to him that no woman ever did. It was a miracle that he could've actually function around her.

"Uhh sure no problem." Tyler said as he watched Devin with a smirk. The four posed for the picture as her camera flashed three times. She gave them an approving nod. The boys watched her ass bounced in her dress as she went to the other side of the room.

"Damn oh damn. That's a nice booty." Josh mumbled earning a side eye from Devin. Josh chuckled as his friend as they turned back to their previous conversation.

"As I was saying. There is a mistletoe right there under the stage. We just need to get you and her underneath there at the same time." Marquese said as he hit the table.

"That is a smart idea. Are you up to it Booker?" Tyler asked him. Devin looked at his boys, then to Y/N and back to the boys.

"Anything man. Anything would work right now."

The rest of the night went into trying to get Devin and Y/N under the mistletoe at the same time. Unfortunately there were two many distractions for the both of them. She was always called to take random pictures and since Devin was the star of the team, every executive wanted to speak to him.