20. Take Over Part V

Take Over Part V
Featuring Kelly Oubre Jr., De'Aaron Fox, Jayson Tatum and Stanley Johnson.
Scenario Inspired By: A Friend of Mine

"Yo guys. Let us get back to base ASAP." De'Aaron said as he hopped in Jayson's car. The guys sped off in the direction of the base when Jayson and De'Aaron someone else was squeezed up in the back seat.

"Yara?" De'Aaron asked squinting at the older lady.

"As in my great grandmother Yara? I thought you were dead." Jayson said with a confused look on his face.

"It's me baby. In the flesh and blood looking better than ever." She said as she flipped her hair. She indeed still had that youthful glow, with a few grey streaks in her hair.

"We need an explanation and Guys. I think Si Ka Mal went with Y/N." De'Aaron said as he let out a loud sigh.

"WHAT THE FUCK." Stanley, Kelly and Odell said at the same time.

"What do you mean he went with her?" Odell said with a little panic in his voice.

"As in he popped up while we got the power surge and she told me to run. She hasn't returned as yet."

"Nope not fucking today. Everybody drive fucking faster. Base now." Kelly said with evident anger in his tone.

"What Kelly said." Stanley added on with the same hostile tone.

"Both of them like her don't they?" Yara whispered asked the two boys in the front seat. They responded with a head nod, making her laugh a bit.

"There are so many things going on but we need to know where the fuck you came from Yara?" Kelly asked as he paced up and down the base. He was stressed out trying to figure out how they would get the power surge and Y/N.

"Sweetie. I think they are more things you need to be worried about." Yara said stating the obvious.

"Wow. My great grandmother isn't dead." Jayson said to himself trying to soak it in.

"Damn. Your great grandmother could get this dick." De'Aaron said earning a smack behind his head.

"Ouch what was that for?" He said as he rubbed it.

"Keep up with ya shit nigga. Keep up." Jayson said as he nodded his head. Yara shook her head at the two boys.

"Okay guys. This is what you will do." Odell said as he pulled out his iPad. Everyone focused their attention to screen, waiting for him to give their next moves.

"Yara, Jayson and De'Aaron. You guys will go in one of the armored jeeps and burst through the gates of Si Ka Mal's mansion. You will have to go to the back of the house by the basement to get the power surge. I'll be sending you guys the coordinates now." Odell started. The gang checked their watches and phones for the house plans and routes that he sent him.

"Kelly and Stanley, you guys will follow them in your separate vehicles. Go to the main entrance of the house and try to save Y/N. Remember the guards that are around his house are more powerful than the ones that roamed the streets."

"You heard the man boys." Yara said as she threw the Ak at De'Aaron. "We have a city and a sista to save and a bitch ass nigga to kill."

"Boss. What are going to do with her?She has been kicking and fighting since we tied her up." One of Si Ka Mal's high officials asked him as he observed her.

"If y'all bitch asses don't let me the fuck go. I swear to God. I'll fuck you and your little gremlin looking ass guards up." Y/N yelled at the top of her lungs as she pulled on her restrains. She was hoisted on a metal circle that was hanging from the ceiling, dressed her in her underwear.