The Weekend (3)

The Next Morning

"WAKE UP HOES AND HOELETTES. WAKE UP HOES AND HOELETTES. BREAKFAST IS READY. BREAKFAST IS READY. WAKE UP HOES AND HOELETTES." Kam yelled through both sleeping quarters as she obnoxiously knocked on everyone's door. The night ended in the wildest way possible, most of them not a hundred percent aware of their actions.

The first room on the boys side, were D'angelo and Donovan's room. As the boys groaned at the constant noise Kam was making on the other side of the door, they finally got a look of their surroundings.

A naked Amari was sleep above D'angelo with her legs draped around his face as two more naked bodies, Alex and Sierra were angled between the both NBA players. Looking around the room frantically, Donovan noticed that the main girl of the night, Sam, had her lips wrapped around his dick, as she slept away.

"Yow, what the fuck happened last night?" Donovan yelled whispered at D'Angelo as he intently watched the sleep girl that was somewhat still giving him head. D'Angelo shrugged as he pulled Amari's body over him and slowly ran his tongue over her bare slit, waking her up with a slight moan.

"Ooo."

"Wake up. We got to get ourselves together." D'angelo said as he smacked her ass.

"Are we leaving these girls here or?" Amari asked with a groggily voice as she removed herself from off the bed.

"Well, um, as you can see I am kinda in a situation so." Donovan said as he pointed towards the girl. Amari let out a loud laugh as she put back on her clothes from the previous night to head towards her room.

"I'm going to bathe and cleanse my body and shit, pop two Advil because my head is pounding and see what Kam says on how we should deal with this situation." She said before walking out of the bedroom.

Next to that room, Devin and La were tangled in the sheets as they sprawled out on the floor with extra bottles lying around them. Kam slightly opened the door and laughed as their positioned looked like a crime scene on CSI or NCIS. Before closing the door, she make sure yell something that she knew that would wake Devin up.

"DEVIN BOOKER 70 POINT ASS IS UGLY AS FUCK AND CANT MAKE A TEAM WIN"

Devin's body jerked at the sound as he quickly turn his body, crushing La in the process as he stuck his middle finger up at Kam.

"Sorry, you already did that act on the good sis. WAKE UP HOES AND HOELETTES. BREAKFAST IS READY."

Over on the other side of the house, Stanley groaned at the sounds of Kam screaming, wishing that he could get another couple minutes of sleep. Being one of the only sober ones, besides Kam, he had to drag a knocked out Brandon into the villa and control an overly hyped Kyle and D'angelo from fighting a local that accused D'angelo for taking his girl.

"Stan, Kam says we need to get down before breakfast gets cold." Paris said to him as she walked out of the adjacent bathroom in a pair of black lingerie. Stanley paused for a moment as he observed her attire. He licked his lips as he nodded his head in approval, scanning through his fatigue mind if they did anything.

"No, we didn't fuck."

"But how, you.. know I was thinking that."

"You can see the deep thought in your face." She said with a small giggle. "However, you can give some bomb ass head I might say."

"That's why my lips taste so sweeet. Okay then P."

Next door to them, Kam repeatedly knocked, trying to get their attention.