60. Rumors (Explicit) ~ Lonzo Ball

A/N: this man jumpshot soo jokey right 🤣

Rumors (Explicit)
Featuring Lonzo Ball
Dedicated to: HighOnLaMelooo

Rumors (Explicit) Featuring Lonzo Ball Dedicated to: HighOnLaMelooo

Kemissa

"Is that girl your girlfriend?"

"What happened to Denise Lonzo?"

"Are you breaking up Denise and Lonzo?"

"Do you think LaVar is a good father-in-Law?"

"Are you cheating on Denise with Kemissa or is it the other way around?"

"Why is she going out to dinner with him, well knowing he has a whole girl friend."

"Looks too close to me. No way that friendship is platonic."

"Lonzo out here dicking down two bitches. Well well."

"Damn pizza face out here with two girlfriends."

"That's just his best friend guys. You know Lonzo only likes white girls."

"You know they say, best friends tend to turn into lovers....."

"Yeah we need to distance ourselves from on another." Kemissa said as soon as she answered the FaceTime call from Lonzo. She just walked in to her dorm on the UCLA campus and was about to get some assignments done.

"Kemissa. What shit Are you talking this good afternoon? Why the hell do we need to distance ourselves?" Lonzo asked with a confused expression on her face. Denise rolled her eyes and she let out an annoyed groan.

"You are obviously oblivious to the fact that our names thrive through the tabloids and if one more person on campus yells out home wrecker at me, I will wreck them."

"Why are you worrying about those people and such Kem, like they should be the least of your worries and we all know those stories are fake."

"Yeah they are tiki head. But remember that you are the celebrity with protection and shit. They going look up at you and be like yeah he the man, while my little ass here trying get a degree is being tormented by dumb ass bitches because they are #TeamDenise." Kemissa said as she rolled her eyes.

"Oh."

"Oh indeed Ball. And with that being said, I think we shouldn't be contacting each other as much anymore. I'll check on you next week." She said before hanging up the call. Lonzo called back three times and spammed with messages all night as she ignored the Lakers point guard. She never thought that his profession would put a strain on his relationship, especially how the media is so into his life.

"Can you guys believe it that Denise and Lonzo finally broke up."

"I think it's because she was only there for the money."

"He finally realized that she was fucking LaMelo. Smh. It be your own family."

"I bet you that Kem girl broke them up. She finally got the official home wrecker term."

"Sources say that the break up was neutral and that they decided it was best for them to part their ways."

"I don't think this is the best place for you to be after such a public break up." Kemissa said as she allowed Lonzo to enter her dorm for the fifth day in a row. As soon as he and Denise ended things, he came over just to find some peace in his busy world.

"Yeah I know, but it's comforting here. Home there are still some of her stuff and my dad always bring her up and not forget the cameras and production crew. It's too much right now."

"I get you fam. But remember it's now something in the past, you have to now focus on you and basketball Zo." Kemissa said as he sat next to her on the bed. Lonzo nodded his head at his best friend's words as he looked up at the ceiling for a bit. He turned his focused to Kemissa who was eating some Doritos and scrolling through her phone.

He felt something in his pit of his stomach and he needed to fix it instantly.

"Hey, Kem you have something on your lip. Like right there." Before she could respond, his lips where pressed against hers, putting her in a slight shook. As she realized what was happening, she slowly kissed him back, dropping her bag of chips on the desk next to her bed. They slowly pulled away as she watched him trying to figure out his emotions.

"Don't worry about it." Lonzo said before kissing her again. He laid her down on her bed as their lips moved in synch. Their hands quickly roamed each other's bodies as they slow remove various articles of clothing, trying their best not to separate.

The warmth of their now naked bodies, gave off a tingling sensation through their bodies. Kemissa pearl was pounding in anticipation as Lonzo's member was now hard as rock. He removed his lips from hers as he searched through her draws looking for the box of condoms. As he pulled out a gold packet, he quickly put it on and placed his lips on her neck. Slowly sucking on her sweet spot, soft moans left her extra plump lips as his free hand massaged her breast. He lined himself with her entrance and slowly pushed himself in, taking in the snug feeling that was now around him.

"Fuck." She cried out as he moved in and out of her. Her back arched a little off the bed, giving him the opportunity to put her left nipple in his mouth. He sped up his pace a little, making sure not to go too fast, but not too slow.

Kemissa's nails dug into his back, leaving red marks as she moved her hips to the rhythm of his. She kissed along his face up until his ear and slowly licked the back of it, sending him crazy.

"Shit Kem" He groaned as he sped up his pace. Her soft moans turned into loud screams as he pounded deep inside of her.

"Fuck fuck fucccck." She screamed out as she quickly rubbed her clit.

"Shit I'm about to cum." She moaned out as her back completely arched off the bed. Her body slightly shook as her juices flowed onto his member. Lonzo continued to pump himself in and out until he felt his seed fill up the condom.

"Damn." He said as she moaned when he removed himself from her sweet home. He quickly put her legs up in the air as he drug his tongue over her folds. Her eyes slowly rolled to the back on head as he ate her out.

"So um. Are we really trying this couple thing?" Lonzo asked as the next morning as they laid in her bed naked.

"I don't know Lonzo. Yes I have feelings for you, but one I don't want you to rush into a next relationship and two I don't want to be a rebound." She told him sincerely. Lonzo nodded his head as she understood where she came from. Yes he had strong feelings for her, but he didn't know if he was ready to love again and he would hate to break her heart.

"I get it. I get it. We just have to be worried about the rumors."

"Don't remind me."

_._
I hope you enjoyed this 😊

One Love
Kam 🖤