40. Yap Yap ~Marquese Chris

Yap Yap
Featuring Marquese Chris
Inspired By: Yap Yap ~ King Vers
Special Shout Out to: legendarygreatness for the idea format

Live 👁 [10,900]

[Imagine his face in this blank space. Will put a picture when I have WiFi 💀]

"What's up instagram. I know I don't usually be on this thing but me and my girl got something to address." Marquese started off his first live in a long time as he tried to get a proper angle.

"Yes. We have a lot to talk about and I have a lot to say." Y/N said as she butted into the camera.

sunsfanfuheva
I love you guys a lot 🙏🏾

person243
I wonder what bullshit they are going to say today.

ratchetratchet
Ain't nobody want to see y'all crusty asses

person245
^then why you here though.

"Same thing I'm saying. Why are you here if you don't like us like? Boo Buh bye." Y/N said as she waved to the camera.

"Well today we are going to discuss the haters that are continuously hating." Marquese started with a sarcastic smile on his face.

"But don't worry I ain't going call no names."

helloitsme
PUT HIS ASS ON BLAST 🗣

"Pastor Green." Y/N said mocking one of Reggie Couz videos, making Marquese laugh.

"You a damn fool. Shout out to Reggie Couz one time though."

reggiecouz
🙏🏾🙏🏾

"But honestly it got some haters, I'll rather call them fans. That have the nerve to criticize every thing we do." Y/N started off as she rolled her eyes.

"Like we ain't dress right, her hair ain't slay enough, I'm not playing hard enough. Like nigga mind your own business." Marquese added.

"Out here all up in ours but don't know your girl fucked your entire squad."

"Out here all up in ours but don't know your baby ain't even your own baby."

"Out here all up in ours but your ass about to go to court for the child support your other baby momma ain't get. Talking about flexing on these haters."

"Trying to remix a perfectly good song bout you drowning."

"The only thing you drowning in my boy is debt."

shaderoom
👀👀👀 who we talking about?

agapeLove
PASS THE TEA. PASS IT🗣

tulis3
damn you do the boy dirty

dbook
don't forget to mention that he can't play ball

"You right book. Can't dribble headass. Like get your life together. Then have the nerves to talk about me."

agapeLove
lowkey hurt because I can't dribble.

"Don't worry Kam. We know you good boo." Y/N said laughing.

"But let me wrap this up quick. All I'm saying to this particular fan. Worry about yourself before you worry about me and my girl. Stop being salty that I'm living the life you wish you had."

live has ended.

_._

Well This is The End Of This Book
Bye Guys
Love You 🖤🖤

Ha Bitch you thought 😂 I can't end this book like this. However, I might go on a long ass break 👀 Will explain in a super duper Authors Note Tomorrow when I hopefully have weefeeee 🙂

Oh and the September Party Special will be coming soon. It kinda extra as fuck but you know 💀

Until Next Time
One Love
Kam 🖤