Special Part II || Battle of The Exes

Battle of The Exes II
Featuring D'Angelo Russell
Inspired By: A scheme that should not happen.

"I'm so glad you came out to New York to visit me Y/N. I missed you soo much." Y/N's best friend Andrea said as they embraced each other in a hug. They were standing up in the middle of the hotel lobby excited to see each other.

"Me too girlie. Me too. Now it is time to take over the streets of New York." Y/N said as she looped her arms with her best friend. They walked out of the lobby onto the busy streets of New York City.

"As you can see it's a busy as LA but it is soo much different over here. The people are special and interesting and you never know who you would bump into." Andrea said as they walked towards the restaurant they planned to have lunch at. Y/N took out her phone and snapped the speech Andrea was giving.

"There will be someone who makes your day, someone who might upset you. Trust me you will never know in this city." Andrea concluded as they stood in front of the restaurant. It was a classic Italian restaurant, Y/N's favourite. They walked in and gave the hostess their names and were led to their table.

"So tell me? Got any new boos I should be informed about?" Andrea asked as she picked up the menu Y/N let out a small giggle as she picked up her menu.

"I mean. You know about Kelly Oubre?"
"Who plays for Washington?"
"Mhhhhm."
"He wants the sauce?"
"All of it sweetie." Y/N said as they laughed.

"But that's another basketball player Y/N. We knew what happened with the last one." Andrea said with a raised brow. Y/N rolled her eyes at the mentioned of her ex.

"Yeah I know. But that one was an ass hole and I was too stubborn to take his record into consideration. This one is sweet and charming and has a good record sis. Trust me." Y/N said with a small smile. Andrea shook her head at her best friend as the waiter came over to take their orders.

The best friends were having small talk about other things, as their drinks arrived at the table. The bell for the restaurant chimed and two tall men walked in.

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson and the devil himself D'Angelo Russell.

Y/N let out a groan as she saw her ex. She was praying that she didn't see him during her trip, but it looks like God wasn't her side this time.

"Talk about the devil and he walks in looking like an entire meal." Andrea said laughing as she turned around. Y/N let out a small scoff but couldn't deny that he looked extremely good.

"Once he doesn't see me, or decides to engage in conversation. I'm good." Y/N said as she took a sip of her drink. Andrea let out a small laugh nodding her head in agreement.

"Excuse me miss. The guy at the table over there sent this for you guys." The waiter said as he placed a bottle of champagne on their table. The girls looked in the direction to where he was pointing at and was met with a smirking D'Angelo. Y/N sucked her teeth and handed the bottle back to waiter.

"I'm sorry that he wasted your time, but he can keep the bottle. Can you also tell him to fuck off please." Y/N asked the waiter as he took the bottle. The man eyes widened at the words she said.

"With those exact words?" He asked nervously.

"With those exact words." She said with a smile. He nodded his head and went his way as Andrea laughed shaking her head.

"You are ridiculous I swear." She said laughing even more. Y/N shrugged her shoulders at her friend and pulled out her phone to go on Twitter.

TheQveen @silentbutdeadly:
Niggas don't know what Leave me alone means nowadays.

"You're also petty as hell for tweeting about it." Andrea said as she looked down at her phone.

"You got my notifications on or some shit?" Y/N asked with an amused look on her face.

"Of course I do. Your tweets make my day. I also got Mr. Can't Keep His dick in his pants tweets on as well and he just sent a subtweet about you." Andrea said with an amused look.

D'Angelo Russell @dloading :
At least take the champagne. But I guess your eyes are on another nigga.

"Somebody sounds salty." Y/N said laughing. She looked towards D'Angelo and saw him staring her down with annoyance. She smiled to herself and thanked  the waiter as he brought their food.

"Oh shit. Sis check your phone." Andrea said as she wiped her hands in the napkin. Y/N followed her and checked her phone seeing notifications from Kelly.

Wave Papi @KELLYOUBREJR
Replying to @dloading

Yes and that nigga is me ☺️ Enjoy your view because that's all you have left.

"Ohhh shit shit shit." Y/N mumbled as she let out a laugh. She turned around to see an angry D'Angelo. Her laugh got louder as she blew a kissed his direction and mumbled the following words.

"I win again bitch."

_._
☺️ I hope you guys enjoyed this one as well 👀

I'm here trying not to go to the government building and yank the Minister of Education because she just canceled the military parade for Saint Martin's Day.

I AM UPSET.

I march during the military parade every year since I was about 7/8. This damn woman 🙄 first she fuck up the debate and now this.

Anyways back to Wattpad related issues.

Did you guys the part two of Aint No Sunshine or not? Let me know so if I can rewrite it or delete it 🤷🏾‍♀️

Also Extra Deep is going to be published after this debate and I have to deal with this boy calling my Coconut drop for the rest of the week 🙄

Anyways love you guys and have a wonderful day

One Love
Kam🖤