80. Cheater's Prayer ~ Paul George

Underdog Series [10]
Cheater's Prayer
Featuring Paul George
Inspired by: Cheater's Prayer ~ Christopher Martin

"Don't Paul. Don't fall for the temptation Paul. Don't do it." Paul mumbled to himself as he took a swig of his water. The Oklahoma City Thunder were at a LA club, celebrating the birthday of the big man Steven Adams.

Between the endless alcohol and hype atmosphere, Paul didn't realize when the woman got on his lap. A woman that wasn't his girlfriend. He took a deep breath as the woman started to kiss on his neck.

His hormones was telling himself to continue but his mind was telling him no.

He had a lovely and faithful girlfriend back at home, waiting for him to end the road trip. He carefully pushed the random off of his lap, making sure not to catch a case and headed off the bathroom.

He needed to breathe.

Inhaling and exhaling, the alcohol ran through his veins, slowly intoxicating his body. He had to get himself together.

Pulling out his phone, he realized that Y/N didn't answer his message that he sent at 8pm.

"That's strange." He mumbled to himself as he opened their chat. There his message sat, read by her. He shot her another text making sure that she was okay.

It was opened and left on read.

Paul's blood boiled a bit, angry that she left him on read. She never did that and chastised him many times for doing that to her. Everything wasn't making sense to him. Everything was just weird.

"Okay maybe she is cooking or driving." He said to himself as he dialed her number. He moved deeper into the bathroom, as he tried to tone out as much of the club's base.

The phone rang out on the first try.

The phone rang out on the second try.

Third try.

Fourth.

Fifth.

"What the fuck man Y/N." He yelled as he shoved his phone back into his pocket. He took some deep breathes to calm himself down and wash his face. As he walked towards the door, the same vixen that was on his lap walked in, pushing him into one of the stalls.

"You sound and look stressed. I can relieve that for you." She said softly in her ear as she palmed his dick. Paul's mind raced as all his conflicted thoughts raced.

I can't do this.
I shouldn't do this.

But I need this.
It's just a quick nut.

But Y/N. It's only me she loves. A quick nut isn't worth it.

But what is if she is with someone else.

Dear Lord, don't make cheat please. Give me the strength to go.

"Oh fuck." A groan escaped his lips as he felt the vixens tongue lick his tip. At that moment he realized that it wasn't his girlfriend and quickly pushed the woman off, zipping his pants up and heading out of the bathroom.

"Aye. I am going to call it a night." He said as he yelled to his teammates as he called for an Uber. His team nodded their heads as he maneuvered his way out of the club. Standing outside, the same vixen stood next to him. Running her acrylics down his bare arm.

"You don't give up don't you?" He asked as he busied himself in his phone. The woman let out a small chuckle as a smirk emerged on her face.

"I always get what I want and I want you."

"Well. I want my girl that's back home. So that's a pity for you." He said bluntly as his Uber drove up. "have a nice night."

"Oh yes I will." She said with a small smirk as he hopped into the vehicle.

I can't believe this. I can't believe I did this shit.

Y/N thoughts ate her alive as she laid down in bed, arms wrapped around another man. She fought the temptation for weeks and even months but some how she found herself being pleasure by someone that wasn't Paul.

He can't know about this.
I would be skinned alive.

Y/N was lucky that they didn't moved in with each other at yet. That would've been even more disrespectful to him. Fucking another man in his bed.

She cringed at the thought.

Y/N wanted to get up and answer her messages. She saw the miss calls but the handsome man next to her reassured that he was doing the same thing as her with at least two different woman. His words got to her and she fucked him that he was her last.

The night was pleasurable but now she sat down with her thoughts haunting her.

"I am a horrible person." She mumbled to herself as tears rolled down her eyes. The man next to her woke up as slowly wiped them away.

"No you're not baby girl." He said as he kissed her forehead. "You are just figuring out what you want. That's all."

"But... but I cheated. I've never been a cheater. Not even for test." She said as more tears ran down her face. The man let out a small sigh knowing that she hurt herself. However he wasn't in the mood to whine about her soon to be ex.

He had a plan.

It was almost over.

He rubbed her back soothingly, slowly calming her back down. Y/N asked God for forgiveness as she slowly fell into a deep slumber.

Paul woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and his phone ringing off the hook. He squinted his eyes as he picked it up, realizing that Y/N was spamming his inbox with angry messages.

Queen👑:
ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB OR ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID

Queen👑:
IF YOU ARE GOING TO CHEAT ON ME AT LEAST DO IT WITH A CLASSY BITCH AND NOT SOME FIVE CENT HOE THAT WANTS TO GIVE YOU HEAD IN THE CLUB PAUL.

Queen👑:
1 attachment.

"Fuck fuck fuck." Paul cursed to himself as a small video of him getting his dick licked played from the chat. Paul let out a deep breath as he started to type up his explanation. As soon as he was about to press send he got a message form an unknown number.

(305)-789-6782:
Hope you enjoy the movie.

(305)-789-6782:
1 attachment.

He quickly clicked the video, realizing that it was his girlfriend riding another guy. His blood boil out of anger as he quickly exited the video. He called Y/N's phone five times and still didn't receive any answer.

He wanted to lash out on her.

He wanted her to feel the pain.

He had the decency to push the woman off after he realized what happened.

Y/N willing took another man's dick.

Paul😏:
1 attachment.

Paul😏:
Don't you ever come to me with that bull shit ever again. Now we know who is the true grimey one. I'm glad that we didn't move in together. Delete my number, unfollow me on everything and forget my name. We are through.

"Fuck." Y/N yelled as threw her phone across the room.

_._
Hope you guys enjoyed this one 😌
This is number ten in the series and there are ten more to go.

I can't wait to share them with you.

Hope you guys have a wonderful day and for those who celebrate Easter , have a wonderful Holy Thursday.

One Love
Kam 🖤