99. Remedy (Explicit)~ Kyle Kuzma

Remedy (Explicit)
Featuring Kyle Kuzma
Inspired By: Remedy Refix ~ Machel Montano feat. Shaggy

Therisa watched her best friend Y/N intently as she stared at her from the other side of the living room

Therisa watched her best friend Y/N intently as she stared at her from the other side of the living room. Y/N felt eyes on her and watched her with a confused look when she realized that her best friend was staring at her.

"Can you stop being weird?" Y/N asked Therisa who then jumped up from her seat, clapping her hands like she figured out the math problem.

"Now I know what's wrong with your extra mood ass. Go get dressed, I'm taking you out. Be ready by 6:30." Therisa said as she grabbed her stuff and walked out of the apartment. Y/N watched the front door in confusion as she let out a sigh.

"I obviously need new friends."

Even though Y/N had no idea where she was going, she was dressed by 6:30 in a simple olive green, long sleeved crop top with some black jeans and a pair of black heels. Her usual Afro hair was pulled back into a sleek bun and she only wore lip gloss, not in the mood to do a full beat.

She heard her phone dinged and got her items before locking the door to go to the parking garage where Therisa was waiting for her.

"Yasss my best friend is a bad bitch." Therisa yelled as Y/N rolled her eyes with a chuckle. She opened the door and sat in the chair, allowing the cool air from the Ac blast against her seat.

"Can you not be so loud?" Y/N asked as he watched her with raised brows. Therisa shook her head as she pulled out from the parking garage, heading onto the streets of Los Angeles.

"Where are we going?" Y/N asked as she turned up the volume a bit, as he melodic sounds of SZA filled the vehicle. Therisa turned her head lightly as she smiled at her best friend.

"Somewhere." She said before humming to the tune. Y/N rolled her eyes once more and let out an annoyed sigh as she rested her head against the window.

"Your eye balls are going to drop out if you keep rolling them you know Y/N. And stop being so hostile, you are going to enjoy it." Y/N sighed and smiled at her best friend who was just looking out for her.

The pair drove in silence as the radio continued to play top 100 tunes. Y/N eyes widen as she saw the Staples Center sign, sucking her teeth at Therisa.

"You are impossible." Y/N mumbled as Therisa found a parking spot. Therisa giggled at her best friend as they got out of their vehicle and headed towards the arena.

Lakers' fans were everywhere, hype for the game against the Mavericks as they anticipated it would be an easy win. The best friends made it their way to court side seats as they watched the players warm up.