59. Come Back (Explicit) ~ Jayson Tatum

Important author's note at the end.

Come Back (Explicit)
Featuring Jayson Tatum
Inspired By: Come Back ~ Machel Montano feat. Destra
Dedicated to: those2misfits 

 Destra Dedicated to: those2misfits 

Zee

"Babe where are you going?" Jayson whined as he saw his girlfriend Zee packing an overnight back. He stretched his arms and sat up in their king sized bed as he observed her graciously move around the room.

"Remember I have to take a quick business trip down Miami babe." She said as she kissed his lips. Jayson let out a sad groan as he scratch the back of his head.

"Oh yeah. Work." He said with a sad tone. Zee let out a sigh as she turned to her boyfriend of two years.

"Don't do this Jay. You know I'll be back in two days."

"And the next day I'll be on a plane for a road trip." He said with a sigh as he got up from the bed. He walked towards her as he wrapped her arms around her waist and rocked them side to side.

"And I'll be screaming ya name, rooting for you right here , waiting for you to return home." She said as she kissed his cheek. The Celtics forward let out a small chuckle as a thought swarmed through his mind.

"Baby girl you be screaming my name whether I'm here or not." He said with a smirk plastered on his face. Zee turned around and raised a brow at the taller man as she gave him a smirk of his own.

"Oh really now. Because if I recall, I wasn't really doing that last night." She said with a simple shrug.

"Oh. You trying to play that game now?" He asked as he brought her body closer to his.

"Ain't playing no game boo. I'm just telling you the truth." Jayson let out a deep chuckle which sent chills down her spine. He nodded his head as he grinned and let go of her body.

"Just know Zee. Just know. No matter what you always come back to me." He said as he walked into the bathroom. Zee shook her head as she had the biggest smile plastered on her face.

"Whatever you say Tatum. Whatever you say."

Zee unlocked her front door as she arrived from her business trip in Miami. It was nice experience for her, but she wanted to be up under her man, riding his dick into the sunset.

Zee let out a chuckle at her inappropriate thoughts as she flicked on the living room light. To her surprised a naked Jayson was posed off in the couch waiting for her to reach home.

"Jay. What the fuck are doing?" Zee asked as she laughed as his foolish pose as she admired his toned and defined body.

"You like what you see huh?" He asked with a cocky smirk plastered across his face.

"Eh it's okay." She said with a shrug as she put down her bag. Jayson raised his brow in confusion as he walked up towards her and pressed his bare member on her clothed behind.

"It's okay? You wouldn't be saying it's okay when I'm rearranging your insides babe." He said deeply into her ear. Zee felt a puddle form between her legs as the tension between her and her man grew tense. She slowly turned around and admired his body as she ran her acrylics down his toned chest.

"I can show your body some appreciation." She said innocently as she slowly got down on her knees. Jayson bit his lip intensely as he watched his lover graze her thumb lightly over his pink tip. Her small hands moved to a slow beat as she stuck out her tongue and swirl it around his head. Jayson took a deep breath as the action sent a shockwave of pleasure through his body.

"I want you to let every moan out Daddy."she said as she watched him with innocent eyes. The pair held an intense eye contact as she stuffed his entire member in her mouth. She bobbed her head slowly, making sure to coat his entire dick with saliva. Once she knew he was fully wet, she took him back in fully and bobbed her head faster.

"Fuck." He groaned out as he felt her hands slowly massaging his ball sack. Zee was turned on by how she hand him in control and pushed her other hand in her panties, rubbing her clit at the same pace she was sucking him.

A trial of obscenities left his plump lips as she moved from his length and started suck on his balls. Her hands still moving up and down his thick member, he didn't know how much longer he would last. As Zee felt his member twitching in her hands, she quickly put it back in her mouth, sucking on it quick and hard as she rubbed herself faster. As she climaxed, she moaned on his dick, sending an intense wave a pleasure through his body. Jayson's seed quickly shot down her throat and she continued to milk him out until all was done.

"Shit." He groaned as she showed him his load on her tongue and quickly swallowed it.

"You fucking nasty babe. You really are." He said as he lifted her up and carried them to their bedroom.

"I love you. I love you I love you." Jayson said as he left little kisses all over Zee's face. He woke up from their eventful night as he had to get ready to catch the flight to New Orleans to start their west coast road trip. Zee eyes were still closed as she gave a small smile.

" I love you too baby." She said with sleep still heavy in her voice. Jayson hovered over her as he had on a Nike sweat pants and a wife beater.

"I want you to remember this Zee. No matter how far we go from each other, no matter how long we stay away from each other, no matter what we experience on our journeys, I will always come back to you okay and I would love for you to do the same." He said sincerely as he kissed her cheek.

"Always and forever." She replied kissing his lips passionately. Jayson reluctantly pulled away before kissing her forehead.

"I have a flight to catch. Love you."

_._
I hope you enjoyed it Zee (yee I know it's different than what I told you but ya)

Important Note:
For those who read Mr. & Mr. Antics, just want to inform you that I've unpublished the book. I want it to go in a specific direction so I have to tweak a couple things and then I'll post it again when I'm finished with Kings.

For those who read Kings, chapter five is out. Also let me know (comment here) what you think about that story so far.

For those who read Battle of The Exes. Yeah I'm deleting that. It's honestly getting no where and it's there taking up space 🤷🏾‍♀️

With all of that being said, I hope you guys had a wonderful day today.

One Love
Kam 🖤

One Love Kam 🖤