50. Spirit of Jealousy (Explicit) ~Andre Roberson

Spirit of Jealousy (Explicit)
Featuring Andre Roberson
Dedicated to: ManiiLing

Spirit of Jealousy (Explicit) Featuring Andre Roberson Dedicated to: ManiiLing

Amani Gonzales

Jealous.
   • feeling or showing envy of someone or their achievements and advantages
  • feeling or showing suspicion of someone's unfaithfulness in a relationship
  • fiercely protective or vigilant of one's rights or possessions.

Labrinth
John Lennon
Nick Jonas
Beyoncé

Andre Fucking Roberson.......

"Babe where the fuck you think you're going out like that?" Andre asked as he walked outside to his girlfriend Amani dressed in a tank top and shorts.

"Uh to like the store and back. What's your problem?" She asked as she picked up the key from the living room table.

"All these guys are going to be watching what is mine and I don't like it." He said with a serious tone as he cross his arms over his chest. Amani let out a small laugh as she walked towards the taller man and kissed his lips.

"I only have you Papi. Everyone else doesn't exist. You need to work on your jealousy." she said with a small smile as she turned around to go to the supermarket.

"I don't have a jealousy problem Amani." He said with a scoff.

"Yeah sure."

"AND ONE." Andre yelled in the face of his teammate Steven Adams as he got the foul on 2k18. Steven nodded his head as he focused on the screen.

"I'm still winning the game though." The New Zealand native quietly stated. Carmelo Anthony came out of the kitchen snacking on some carrots shaking his head at the younger guys.

"Y'all young boys emotional man." He stated before chewing on his carrots.

"Man Melo shut up. The other day you were crying cause I beat your ass." Paul George said as he sat up in the couch.

"Oooo you going take that?" Andre and Russell instigated. Carmelo let out a small laugh as he shook his head.

"At least I wasn't crying about not being an all star."

"OOOOOH." The room erupted into laughter. Paul nodded his head at Melo before sitting back down. As the game and chit chatter continued among the teammates, Amani arrived back from the store with items for dinner.

"Hey guys." She greeted them as she walked into the house. Steven paused the game as all the guys watched as she moved to the kitchen.

Andre cleared his throat as he caught the attention of his teammates to go back to the game.