29. Sugar Daddy Blues ~ Matt Barnes & Lebron James

Sugar Daddy Blues
Featuring Matt Barnes & Lebron James
Inspired By: Sugar Daddy Stories from the Internet.

"GIRL WE HAVE A PROBLEM. LIKE A HUGE PROBLEM." Y/N yelled to her best friend Janice as she ran into their shared apartment.

"What did you do now?" Janice asked as she watched her friend paced up and down the room.

"Lebron and Matt figured it out." Y/N said as she crashed into the crush.

"Wait. Your East Coast Sugar Daddy, and your West Coast Sugar Daddy found out that they were both your Sugar Daddies?" Janice said to confirm what had happened.

"YES. TO MAKE IT EVEN WORSE THEY BOTH TEXTED ME, WE NEED TO TALK. LEFT THEIR ASSES ON READ." Y/N said as she shook her head.

"Oh lord. What are going to do? Because I benefit from these funds too." Janice said as she watched her best friend.

"It isn't like I am fucking them. Shit I don't know how their dicks look, but maybe, maybe that would be the new incentive."

"I would think so. But why are they upset. Like Lebron has a whole wife and well Barnes, let us not talk about is complicated situation." Janice said as she put on her thinking face.

"I'll be honest with you, I would quicker call Matt my boo than Lebron." Y/N said with a shrug.

"But Lebron got more money, but that is going to cause more scandal. Don't need to be known as a home wrecker."

"That is true. So if I have to choose, I'll go with Matt. It is that simple right?" Y/N questioned her best friend.

"I hope so. I really hope so."

"Y/N. We know you in there. Open this door now." Lebron yelled as he and Matt vigorously knocked on the door. The older men has been outside of her apartment for the last five minutes and they were getting worried that the neighbors would notice them.

"Girl. They are going to break down that door. Go answer it." Janice whispered to Y/N as they hide behind the kitchen counter. Y/N let out a loud groan and marched towards the door like an angry toddler.

"What the fuck do you want with me?" She yelled as she opened the door. The older men watched each other in shock, wondering who she was speaking too.

"Excuse me?" Matt said as he gave her a "what the fuck" look. Lebron shook his head and walked into the apartment. Matt followed behind, leaving Y/N at the door dumbfounded.

"We need to talk Y/N. Oh hi Janice." Matt said as both of them sat in the couch.

"Hey Matt, Lebron. I'll go to my room now. Bye." Janice said as she ran towards her room, but made sure to keep her door open to hear the conversation.

"What do we need to talk about?" Y/N asked as she took a deep breath.

"Don't act stupid now Y/N." Lebron said as he rolled his eyes. "The question is, are you scamming us?"

"You definitely, Barnes maybe not." Y/N said more of a mumble, but still loud enough for the older men to hear her.

"Wow." Lebron said as he scoffed. "And now if we both cut you off, what are you going to do?"

"Woah. I never said I was going to cut her off." Matt chimed in as he watched Lebron with a confused look.

"It doesn't matter because I actually work and make my own money. All the cash you give me, are in my savings and I made investments from it soooo. Bye." She replied giving them a shrug. The two men sat down in confusion watching each other to see what would be their next move.

"So we are just going to end the connection we had and everything. You not even going to say I'm sorry but I really love you. No?" Lebron asked as he tried to make sure she wouldn't leave.

"You out of all persons I would drop extremely quick. Lebron you fine and a good person but you have an entire family to worry about, and I'm not here playing no side chick."

"But I was supporting you and our conversations, I thought we had a bond going on." Lebron said as he stood up, now towering over Y/N.

"Yeah. Thanks for the support but I don't really need it anymore. We could still have those conversations as friends James. Like I said you have wife and kids to be worried about, not no little girl like me" Y/N said as she stared him down. She say the hurt in his eyes as he nodded his head at her response.

"Aight. Whatever fuck this." He said before storming out of her apartment. He made sure to slam the door, to show how pissed he was.

"This damn nigga." Y/N mumbled to herself as she sat on the couch next to Matt. The pair sat down in a comfortable yet awkward silence.

"Wait so does this mean, you actually want to be in a relationship with me?" Matt asked as he broke the silence.

"To be honest with you. I don't really know what I want. I mean you are grown and have kids and I'm here just starting to experience life." YN said as she turned to face the older man in front of her.

"You see baby girl, I could help you experience life. Ways that you would never imagine. I really like you, scratch that, I fell in love with you and I want to know if you are willing to try this out with me." Matt said as he held her hands and watched her deeply.

"I mean you do treat me right. And I'm sorry about the entire Lebron thing. It wasn't like we were fucking or anything." She mumbled off with a sad smile.

"It's alright. I understand you were just securing the bag. Just don't ever play with me like that okay." He said as his voice dropped a couple octaves, turning Y/N on slightly. Y/N nodded her head, since she was afraid of what her response would be.

"Now give me a kiss." He brought her lips to his, and they partake in a deep soulful kiss, expressing their emotions for one another.

"Yaaaass bitch. I'm so proud of you." Janice yelled from her room, making the new couple chuckle.

_._
This was something a little different lool.

What are your thoughts on it?

Make sure you check out the new season of Group Chat Chronicles as well 😌.

I hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday

One Love
Kam 🖤