92. Housewives ~ Klay Thompson

Housewives
Featuring Klay Thompson
Inspired by: Housewives ~ Bas

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"I think we should move out of this neighborhood before I actually give them something to talk about." Y/N said angrily as she stormed into the five bedroom house she shared with her husband Klay Thompson.

Klay shook his head at his wife's anger as he let out a small chuckle. "You know all they do is sit down at their parlor all day and do nothing. It's not worth being angry about babe."

Y/N let out a deep sigh as she rubbed her temples. She walked up the stairs to her master bedroom and kicked off her heels that she wore to work today. Soon after, Klay appeared at the door, untying his tie and taking off his shoes.

"It's just that sometimes Klay, it can get very discouraging. Like I knew I work hard for all the shit I own, but to hear the people that God said you must love, to talk down on you, it can get frustrated." She said as she sat on the bed. Klay rose his brow as he sat next to his wife.

"I knew there were rumors that we won the house in the lottery or some shit, but there is more?"

"So much more babe it's ridiculous." She said with a dry chuckle. "It's like, it's like foreign for these boujee ass folks that a black woman like me can run a successful business or be married to a bright ass nigga like you. You know they claim you and ignore your naps."

Klay let out a small laugh at the naps statement and poked her side. "So these folks out here just plain out hating? That is what you're trying to tell me."

"No they are straight up disrespectful. Mrs. Bridgette and her raggedy ass had the nerve to tell me in my face that I must've was just some stripper that tricked my husband into marrying me, so I can live off of his money." Klay quickly got up from his seat and put back on his shoes.

"Sir, where are you going?"

"To put that mole in her place. You can talk all the shit about me but no one disrespects my wife." He said, getting heated about the situation. Y/N jumped off the bed and grabbed his arm, stopping him from leaving the room.

"Relax babe. Relax." She said as she kissed his neck. "Going over there is only going to make it worse. We are only going to fuel the fire. I think we should move to another neighborhood."

"Then they are going to feel that they won. That's why they are doing this Y/N." Klay said with a sigh. "They do this shit to run us away, but we just got to, I don't know." 

Klay turned around and wrapped his arms around his wife's body.

"This comes when we try to break the stigma. I guess we're just too real for the racists and can't handle the fact that we have as much, or even more money than them. It's just something we have to fight."

"But how long do we have to fight it Klay? When are people going to realise that colour isn't anything but a description?" She asked with tears forming in my eyes. " I don't want my child to be living with such hostility just because he or she is brown Klay."

"Child?" His eyes widen as he watched her with a surprised look. Y/N let out a small laugh as she shook her head.

"Yes I'm pregnant Klay."

Klay quickly lifted her up as he spun her around kissing her stomach. He was happy that they were finally going to start their family that he always dreamt about. He prayed that everything would work out.

"You heard?"

"Heard what?"

"The stripper and the pimp are having a baby. Child might turn out to be a drug dealer and bring all kind of bad people to this neighborhood."

"Wouldn't be surprised if the child ends up in jail for robbery either, we know that Mother is going to spend all that money on herself."

"Mhhm. Exactly. But how is your son doing?"

"Oh he only has five more years to go in the cell. They cut his sentence for good behavior. Can't believe those evil people accused him of rape and murder."

_._
🤷🏾‍♀️

Thoughts?

8 more imagines to go

One Love
Kam 🖤