100. See You Again ~ Brandon Ingram

See You Again
Featuring Brandon Ingram
Inspired by See You Again ~ Tyler the Creator feat. Kali Uchi

Can I get a kiss, can you make it last forever

Brandon curled up his long frame into his comfortable California king size bed as the comforter covered half of his body. His eye lids closed, heavy from the long day he had. He was honestly tired and wanted to wonder off into dream land, where some of his best memories are made.

Brandon walked towards the neighborhood in his home town of Kinston, North Carolina, as he bounced the basketball against the pavement. He moved at a comfortable place, as he wasn't in any rush to reach to the court, since he was early.

He and a couple old friends decided to meet up for two, and it was quarter to one and he was already on his journey.

However, Brandon left early in hopes to see the most of beautiful girl that he has ever laid eyes on, once more. Every time he was in town, he would always try his best to run into her, making sure that he would have a decent conversation with her.

Y/N. Y/N was her name. She grew up right down the road from him, but they moved in the different circles. He was always fascinated by her smooth chocolate skin and how her plumped lips moved when she was speaking about world issues and her passion. Brandon made sure that we would always be an open ear to her, relishing on the information that she taught him.

Brandon let out a small smile as he turned the corner, seeing the magnificent beauty sitting on the porch swing, nose deep inside of her book. He took the opportunity to cross the street, making long strides to reach to her.

"Hey Y/N." He said with a bright smile as she looked up from her book. She gave him a similar smile as she hugged his tall frame. Pulling away, she motioned for him to sit next to him.

"What brings you here today?" She asked as she marked her page and put down her book. Brandon let out a small chuckle as he admired her smooth legs that were barely covered by her shorts.

"On my way to play some ball with the guy/, decided to pass by and see what one of my favorite Queens is doing?" He said as he gave her a small smile. Y/N giggled at his compliment and she shook her head. She remembered the other day he told her, that there were three Queens in his life; his mother, his sister and her.

"Well she is doing quite fine and even better since wonderful company has joined her." Y/N said speaking in the third person. Brandon let out a laugh as he held her hand.

"You can be quiet foolish when you're ready you know." He said as he placed his lips on her hand. Y/N watched him with a deep stare as she tried to find out his motive. She saw nothing but genuine admiration for him, making her smile a bit.

"It's okay, you know you like it anyways." She said as her small hands cuffed his cheek. Their lips were now only millimeters a part, ready to taste each other.

"Brandon, wake the fuck up." His friend said as he nudged his body once more. Brandon let out an annoyed groan as he shot opened his eyes. "What the fuck you want nigga? You ain't see my ass sleeping."

"Well there is somebody at the door looking for you."

"It's, two fucking am, who the fuck wants to talk to me now." He mumbled as he threw the comfortober off his body, angrily dragging himself out of his room. As he reached to the living room, he closed his eyes and opened them making sure that he saw correctly.

"Y/N?"

"Hey Brandon, I know this might be weird, but a dream told me to come and see you and.-" she was cut off his lips pressed against hers, savoring her sweet taste.

_._
Thoughts?

Couple of things

1. That gif of Brandon does just make me ... urgh 🤤 he is so fine.

2. I relate way too much to Tyler's music, like sir, we need to get our lives together man.

3. I'm out here getting chastised because I forgot to text a colleague back 💀 I mean, I'll message him in the morning, he will be fine.

4. This is the end of the book. ☺️

I want to thank everyone that sat down and read all the crazy, nasty, sad, emotional stuff that comes out of this insane brain of mine. 

Thank you for those who voted and to those who keep me entertained in the comments. Man be rolling jah.

I love you guys from the bottom of heart and that's intense cause my heart dark and deep, ain't really got much human affection in it 😭🖤

New adventures await you soon. Be on the look out.

One Love
Kam

One Love Kam

P.S. I know it's night but... I looked cute.
Anyways

BYE AGAIN