Random Bonus ~ Kyle Kuzma, De'Aaron Fox & Jayson Tatum

"I don't get it {your name}! How the hell are you going to sit her and pretend that you aren't in love with me?" The Boston Celtics' Rookie, Jayson Tatum yelled.

"In love? Excuse me big fellah. I don't know what in love shit you are speaking about because last time I checked we had something deep going on." Lakers' Rookie Forward, Kyle Kuzma said as he angled his neck to the side and watched his fellow draft class mate with a confused look.

"Y'all light skins dumb as fuck." De'Aaron Fox, rookie guard for the Sacramento Kings, mumbled to himself as he let out a small chuckle.

{your name} watched the three guys as they sat in her living room. She wasn't sure how to address the situation. She wasn't expecting to get caught up like this.

"Look Guys, just allow me to explain everything." {your Name} said as she took a deep breath.

"I don't want to hear no fucking explanation until these two unwanted niggas are out of my sight." Kyle said as he watched De'Aaron and Jayson with daggers. Jayson sucked his teeth as he stood up to square up with him.

"Say some dumb shit again b?" Jayson said as he raised his brow at him.

"Kyle. Jayson. Sit the fuck down ." {your Name} said in a stern tone. The two young men watched each other with a scowl and sat down in their seats.

"Like I was saying. I apologize for any heartbreak, but we never had anything serious happening. I don't know where the entire feelings shit come from, but I've never expressed such things to none of you guys."

"So you was just wasting my time? My fucking time?" Jayson said with a dry laugh. "So my dumb ass out here thinking that I actually found someone decent to fuck with and you out here wasting my damn time. Wow sis. Wow."

Jayson got up from the seat and walked out of the apartment, making sure to slam the door shut. Meanwhile, Kyle was watching her with wide eyes, trying not to believe what she just told him.

"I don't understand. I don't understand where you are coming from. And now that Fox nigga over there ain't upset. She ain't play with you too?" Kyle asked as he watched a relatively calm De'Aaron with a confused stare. De'Aaron laughed to himself and gave him a small shrug.

His business was his business and wasn't going to leave it to be told around the league until he was ready.

"Kyle I'm sorry. You are a cool person and all, but don't act that you wasn't fucking around. For someone who claimed to be in love with me, I've heard you've been in and out hella pussy and that your main motive was just to fuck. It isn't worth it. You will find your one, but it ain't me."

"Aight. It's cool or whatever." He said as he got up and walked out of the apartment, with no business of returning.

"Well that was easier than I expected." {your Name} said as she flopped onto the now empty couch, letting out a big sigh.

De'Aaron laughed a bit as he nodded his head.
"Yes it was. I was honestly expecting temper tantrums and shit. But it's good that you got them out of your life now. Now it's me, you and our little bundle of joy."

De'Aaron moved towards {your name} and lifted up her shit, kissing all over her small bump. She couldn't believe that she got pregnant but she didn't want the father of her future child to be anyone else.

_._

Hi.

Bye

Bye. Lol.

YOUR THOUGHTS?

Also make sure to check out my new book Bam. It's pretty cool 🌝

Also add my "rant" book to your library

Also add my "rant" book to your library... we talk about random shit and basketball a lot

Also if you haven't read my other books as yet, check them out

Also if you haven't read my other books as yet, check them out. I promise, they are good 😊

Okay have a wonderful day loves
One Love
Kam 🌝