48. The Baby Sitter (Explicit) ~ Gary Trent Jr.

The Baby Sitter (Explicit)
Featuring Gary Trent Jr.
Dedicated to: zmariewill

"I don't get it bro. I'm grown enough to stay home by myself." Alyssa tried to convinced her brother again as he walked down the stairs of their two story home.

"Ma left me in charge for the week and I have a late shift to cover tonight. Plus it's just Gary watching you. You will be fine." Her brother, Alex stated as he took his coat off the rack.

"Gary can't watch a rock if you ask him too. And look he is already late. He supposed to be here at 6:45 and it's 6:46. I could stay home by myself." Alyssa said crossing her arms with a small smirk before heading towards the kitchen. Alex shook his head at her eagerness, knowing the real reason she doesn't want to be around his best friend.

"Yoo. Sorry I'm late. Got caught in traffic." Gary said as he opened the door to the house. Gary's and Alex's friendship were so deep, they have the keys to each other's homes.

"It's no problem bro. The sis is in the kitchen being aggy as usual. Make sure none of her little wild friends show up about we need party time." Alex said with a small chuckle.

"Party time? On a weeknight during what? Junior year?" Gary pointed out as he shook his head.

"My Point Exactly."Alex said. "One thing though. If you guys ever decide to, you know. I just put a stash on her top draw in the night stand." Gary's face was painted with a cheesy grin as he and Alex dapped up. Alex quickly left the house as Gary walked into the kitchen, met with a dancing Alyssa.

"Oh. You are here." She said with a dry tone as she continued to fix herself dinner.

"Nice to see you as well Alyssa." He said with a light snicker. "What are we having for dinner tonight?"

"Uhhh... I ain't your maid. You could make your own self dinner. Unless a big headed jock like yourself can't even boil water." She said with a sarcastic smile.

"Okay. I see someone got jokes. Let it be known that I am an Iron Chef that was planning to make some shrimp pasta tonight, but someone got a little attitude." He said as he searched through the cabinets to start off dinner. Alyssa sucked her teeth as she finished adding cheese to her sandwich.

"Ain't nobody got an attitude. I was perfectly fine without having your dumb ass around." She mumbled before taking a bite out of her sandwich. Gary let out a small chuckle as he started preparing dinner. He knew she was going to be hungry still but knew she wasn't going to admit it.

"Girl. I think I can sneak out tonight. My brother got his little friend over to watch me but it isn't a big deal." Alyssa said to her friend Sandra on the phone as she finished applying lipgloss to her plump lips.

"Biih yas. I'll be there in five." Sandra said as she quickly hung up the phone. Alyssa did a small dance as she finally got the opportunity to sneak out of the house and do something wild.

"Lyssa. Dinner is ready." Gary shouted from downstairs. He already played out their food, waiting for her to come down. Alyssa cursed to herself, forgetting that he was cooking. She rolled her eyes in annoyance and texted Sandra to meet her in the back.

"I ain't ask you to cook for me. I'm fine." She shouted back down as she fixed her nude romper. She heard Alex sucked his teeth in annoyance which made her smile.

"I don't know what fucking problems you have with me, but you better fix that shit quick. I said dinner is ready. Don't make come up there for your ass." He yelled before going back to the kitchen. Alyssa shook her head as inappropriate thoughts rushed to her brain about Gary. She couldn't be infuriated with him, she had to be upset.

"Where the fuck you think you're going?" She heard his voice said as she was about to open the back door.

"Out."

"Ha. You have jokes. You know you have to stay your ass in this house."

"You can't tell me what the fuck to do. You ain't my daddy." Alyssa said as she rolled her eyes. Gary let out a loud scoff as he filled his mouth with some shrimp pasta.

"You wasn't saying that shit a couple months ago."

"Excuse me?"

"You are excused."

"Run back again with that shit. I am honestly sick and tired of your bs Gary." Alyssa yelled as she turned around from the door and walked towards him. Gary had an amused look across his face, still confused to why she was upset with him.

"I don't get it Alyssa. The fuck you so angry about."

"What do you mean?" She yelled as she let out a frustrated groan.

"You are the fucking reason why Gary. It's all your fucking fault." She said as she started to hit his chest.

"Yow. Chill with that shit." He said as he held up her hands over her head. "Now. Tell your little friends to leave and stop being childish and communicate to me."

Alyssa let out a deep breath as she stomped towards the back the door and signaled for her friend to leave. She turned back around to see Gary leaned against the counter with his arms across his chest. Gary and Alyssa both knew that they like each other. That's how he ended up taking her virginity a couple months ago. However she got scared and cut him off completely which upset him. He just wanted to her to talk to him.

"You ready to talk now?"

"Fuck. Yes yes right there." Alyssa moaned out as Gary continued to stroke deeply inside of her. She was bent over the counter, grabbing onto the granite, trying not to fall down.

"You sorry now for all that shit you've been saying?" He said as he smacked her ass. Alyssa responded with a low moan as she felt her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Baby girl. I asked you a question, answer me." He said as he grabbed her neck and sped up pace. Her moans turned into screams as her legs started to shake.

"Yes I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry." She cried out as tears ran down her face. The room was filled with a high pitched scream as her fluids ran down her thighs, onto the floor and covered his dick. Her legs couldn't hold up anymore and she dropped down to the ground.

"I would help you up, but you upset me. However. I'll always have love for you and when you are ready for me I'll be there."

_._
First request in 🙂🤷🏾‍♀️

Hope you enjoyed it Alyssa.

One Love
Kam🖤