27. Beautiful Girls ~ Jayson Tatum

Beautiful Girls
Featuring Jayson Tatum
Inspired By: Beautiful Girls ~ Sean Kingston

"Yo family wassap." The Lakers forward Brandon Ingram said as he sat next to his fellow Duke mate Jayson Tatum. They were visiting campus before the season and decided to meet up at one of the quieter cafés.

"Aye. What's good B.I?" He responded back as they dapped each other up.

"Man sorry about you guys losing I.T. and shit. Like I knew you were looking forward to play with him."

"Man we lost him and Crowder but we got Kyrie. Both of them could score and don't really play defense so it's whatever." Jayson said making Brandon laugh.

"Never mind. I take back my sentiments. I ain't supposed to be worried about a Celtic anyways." Brandon said nudging him.

"I mean. I got worse news this week anyways so it doesn't matter."

"What could be possibly worse Tatum?"

"Finding out that your girl is actually somebody else's girl." Jayson said with a straight face. Brandon watched him in disbelief, confused by his statement.

"Your girl, Fine ass Y/N cheated on you?" He asked in shock.

"Fine ass Y/N cheating on me fam." Jayson said as he chuckled a bit. He couldn't believe it either but his sources were accurate and he needed to confront her now.

"As in. Fine ass Y/N who goes to Duke. Who is about to be a Junior, your girl. Fine ass Y/N. Waaaaaaw." Brandon exclaimed as he leaned back into his seat.

"My same reaction fam. I'm like. We were each other's ride or die and them boom she has a whole other man." Jayson said as he let out a sigh.

"A whole other man. She got two whole boyfriends. Two. What?" Brandon said more to himself as he nodded his head.

"Yup. I'm actually supposed to meet her here and talk about it with her." Jayson said with a shrug.

"Man. I hope she like tells the truth. Makes the whole break up process easier or something. But then you might be counting sand or swallowing tide pods because you really liked that girl."

"Can you not." Jayson said as he laughed at Brandon's statement.

"I'm just saying fam. These beautiful girls be having you suicidal and shit. Like I'll counting waves and be thinking about what I did wrong" Brandon said as he shook his head.

"Wait. But who is this whole other man?"

"Trevon Duval."

"The freshman. The recruit. Oh shit she was talking to you when you were recruited to. Oh my gosh. Oh my fucking gosh. If she keep this up she going be ridding man that born 2000. Oh my. Jayson." Brandon said as he paced around the practically empty café.

"Yes. I realized all of this man. So she just messaged me that she is on her way. You staying or not?" Jayson as he checked his phone.

"Hell yeah I'm staying. I need to see what Fine ass Y/N aka Miss I love Freshman got to say." Brandon said as he sat back down.