25. Extra Deep (Explicit) ~ Dejounte Murray

A/N: Please listen to the song either before,during or after you read this imagine. Trust me it's good 😌😂

Extra Deep
Featuring Dejounte Murray
Inspired By: Extra Deep ~ Session Band

"The Lord Is My Shepherd and I shall want you all for myself."

"It has been a year Murray and you still trying to get with Y/N?" Kawahi asked as he spotted his younger teammate eyeing down Y/N. Y/N worked in the front office, managing statistics of the different players that the training staff would use to help with their players work outs.

So she always in the practice facilities.

"A black man can't observe a beautiful black woman nowadays man." Dejounte said before smacking his teeth. Taking the ball that was resting on the floor, he started back his shooting drills.

"He could yes, but it gets creepy when he has been doing it his entire rookie year and still haven't found the guts to speak to her yet." Kawahi answered back. He then took his own ball and followed Dejounte drills.

"Man. And people think you don't speak." Dejounte said with an eye roll. His teammate chuckled at him being in denial.

"Murray, when your done I need you to go up by Ms Y/N's office. She needs to speak to you on last year statistics and stuff." One of his coaches said to him. Dejounte nodded his head as he gave Y/N a small smile.

"No problem coach."

"If you go up there and don't make a move. I'm disowning you. Matter of fact I'll tell the entire team and the whole team is going to disown your ass." Kawahi said giving him a death glare.

Dejounte laughed and shook his head. He knew he was going to make his move today.

Dejounte headed up to Y/N's office, after a good two hour work out. He was one of the last persons in the building and noticed that they weren't much people up in the offices either. 

"Come in." Y/N replied as he knocked on the door lightly. Dejounte, entered her office, enjoying the colder room on his hot body.

"Good night Y/N. Coach said you wanted to see me." He said as he sat down in the seat in front of her.

"Yeah I actually do. I have some stuff I want to talk to you about." Y/N said as she got up from her chair and locked her office door. Dejounte raised his brow in curiousness as he stared at her luscious ass.

"Aight. Talk away ma'am." He said as he licked his lips. Y/N was extremely gorgeous to him. His mind raced with all type of explicit adventures he wanted to do to her right there in her office.

"Earth to Murray" she said as she waved her hand in front of his face. Dejounte jumped a bit and chuckled to himself. He noticed she was now sitting on her desk right in front of her.

"I assume that you didn't hear anything I said." She said with a small smirk.

"Sorry about that." He said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"It's no problem." She said before pulling him closer to her. "I want to fuck you as well."

"Fuck." Y/N screamed out as her legs shook in the air. Dejounte cleaned up the mess she made with his tongue, making sure to catch every bit of her juices. Departing from what he now considered heaven, he kissed her plump lips allowing her to taste her heavenly juices.

Y/N moaned a bit and she pushed his basketball shorts and boxers down. His hard member sprung out and hit her leg lightly. Deep into their kiss, Dejounte lifted her up and pressed her against the wall. His lips traveling from her lips to her neck, down to her breast, giving her body all the attention that it needs.

"Hmm Dejounte can you give it to me please." Y/N moaned out as she threw her head against the wall lightly. Dejounte responded by sliding his member in her tight and wet treasure box. The pair moaned at the pleasure they were feeling and they both wanted more.

Dejounte stoked in and out of Y/N at a slow pace as he continued to paint her neck purple. Y/N arms tried to grabbed the wall, as she rocked her hips to his pace. Their moans and groans filled her office like a sweet song, not caring if there were any other person in the facilities.

"Shiiit. Right there." She screamed as she clawed his back. Dejounte continued to hit her spot as her eye rolled to the back of her head. Her body shook once again, letting go her second orgasm for the night.

However, Dejounte wasn't finished with her. He lifted her up from off the wall and placed her on his shoulders. Walking towards her desk, he licked and sucked up all her juices that were still flowing. Y/N was overwhelmed by the pleasure this man was giving to her.

He laid her down on her stomach, creating a perfect arch. Y/N giggled a bit as she shook her ass.

"Don't fucking play with me." Dejounte said with a deep tone as he smacked her behind. A small moan escaped her lips making him smirk.

"Oh so you like that rough freaky shit. Aight."

"Extra deep daddy. I like it extra deep." Dejounte spread her ass cheeks and slide right in her honey pot again. This time his strokes were deep and fast, sending ripples through her ass.

"Shiiit. Shit." Y/N yelled as she tried to push him off a bit.

"Nah babe. Deep and fast. Just like you ordered it." He replied as he drilled into her faster. The desk started to rock back and forth with their movement as Y/N's voice was becoming sore. Her entire body jumped as she felt her third climax coming.

"I'm about to-" ended with a loud screech as she released for a third time. Dejounte slowed down his strokes a bit, allowing her cream to coat his entire shaft.

"Shit." He groaned as he pulled out quickly, disposing his seed all over her plump ass. Y/N's body crashed on the table, as Dejounte fell back into the seat.

Their heavy breathes filled the room as they tried to come down from their high.

"Damn I should've asked you to come up here sooner."

_._
*dances to the riddim of the song*

Fun Fact I know the guy that produced the song 😭. There is a whole story for it as well 🤔 Ima tell it to you guys in my rant book 💀 (yes I have a rant book 🤷🏾‍♀️)

Did you guys like this imagine? 👀

Who to write about next? Because it is hella hard finding players to write about lol.

Anyways

One Love
Kam🖤