The Weekend (6)

Vote. Comment.

"So, they are not allowing me to pay bail until tomorrow morning and they only person that would be charged is Mari because Margaret almost died and was carrying a fetus that almost did not survive." Kam said grogily and she flopped down onto the couch between Stanley and Brandon.

"It was a nice pool party. Yes." Stanley said as he watched Kia, Jayson and Kyle, the only other persons who did not got arrested earlier.

"The fact that they all go arrested right." Kia said with a dry chuckle and sigh. "What if TMZ gets news of this. You know everyone of us is fucked right."

"If they didn't find out about Mexico, Bora Bora and Italy, we will be fine. That's all." Kyle said with a shrug.

"But this time we fucking with the ops. These white men do not joke." Brandon said as he watched everyone else.

"Man, but that's better than fucking with the cartel. We had to sneak to find Dlo before they killed and/or sold his ass." Stanley said as he shook his head.

"Way better than Spain and Bora Bora with those fucking pirates and mob folks." Jayson added as they all nodded their heads in agreement.

"Yow. We always end up in some trash situations. We need to do better guys. We really need to do better." Kam said as she shook her head laughing.

"Anyways, I'm stressed. I need dick. Let's go Kyle." Kia said as she pulled Kyle up from his seat. Stanley, Kam, Brandon and Jayson all watched each other with amused looks as Kyle followed her with a goofy grin on his face.

"OKUUURRRRRRR" Jayson said, doing the famous Cardi B sound, making the rest of them laugh at him.

Police Holding Cell. Marigot, Saint Martin. French West Indies.

"I don't think they realised that it wasn't a smart idea to put all of us in the same cell." Paris said to Donovan with a small chuckle as they watched La send daggers to Devin, who was looking all over the place besides her.

"She is about to kill him as soon as we get bailed out tomorrow morning." Donovan said as he continued to watch them and the thick tension that they created.

"Mhhm. If my memory is correct, they had just got back together when he fucked herpes." Paris said.

"Yup and the fact that no one knows who the baby is for. Whew. Drama."

"You know that we both can hear you guys right." Devin said as he rolled his eyes. "Plus I don't know why you are talking shit P, damn well know what your true intentions are with Stanley."

"To give him love and affection? Don't get that shit twisted cone head." Paris said as she scoffed at him. Devin let out a dry laugh as he shook his head and watched a passed out D'Angelo, Amari and Zee on the floor.

"Yeah sure and to get his family closer to yours to your cousins can get revenge after what his cousins did to your people." Devin said as he watched her with small smile.

"What? Revenge? What? Can y'all lives be normal for once. Always some wild theatric shit happening." Donovan said as he shook his head.

"Your accusations are false. You are just mad that you got caught in your little mouse and cat game that's all." Paris said with a similiar side.

"Wait till karma bites you in your ass and your dick falls off." La said as she rolled her eyes.

"She says that now, but by tomorrow morning when we reach back to the house, they are kissing each other." D'Angelo said as he stretched, before passing back out. Paris and Donovan watched him with a confused look, especially when he started back snoring.