90. OH LA LA LAY (Explicit) ~ Victor Olaidpo

Underdog Series [20]
OH LA LA LAY (Explicit)
Featuring Victor Oladipo
Inspired by OH LA LA LAY ~ Destra

"Babe." Victor said from behind Y/N making her jump. He let out a small laughter as he walked out on the balcony that was facing the beach. He wrapped his arms around her body and kissed her cheek.

"You scared me you fool." She said as she punched his arm lightly, resting her head on his chest.

"I'm sorry babe, I was looking for you when I woke up, just trying to see where you were." He said as he rocked them back and forth slowly.

"Oh sorry about that sweetie. I just woke up before you and didn't want to wake you up, you looked cute snoring and I wanted to take in the nice view. Miami is really pretty." She said as she watched out to the sea.

"That's okay Ma and yes out here is pretty, might buy a house out here in the next couple years. It's a different scenery from Indiana." He said as he focused on the sea as well. A small smile creeped on her face as she turned around to face her boyfriend.

"You are so cute." She said with a small giggle as she ran her acrylics across his bare chest. Victor raised his brow at her as he pulled her closer to him.

"You don't want to start now don't you? I know you are still recovering from last night." He said with a smirk on his face. Y/N giggled as she bit her lip and nodded her head.

"But I might want some more later. Just saying." She said with a big grin on her face. Victor let out a loud laugh as he grabbed a handful of her ass.

"Let's go get ready and enjoy the city."

At the end of the day, the couple found themselves at a beach party that the hotel was hosting. It wasn't as hyped as the parties hold by promoters would be, but the calming and romantic vibes were good enough for them. What they learned from the staff members that it was Caribbean night and different dance songs of the various genre would entertain them through out the night.

"Come dance with me." Y/N said as she finished her champagne. Victor nodded his head and finished his mojito and walked on the dance floor with his lady.

Creole filled their ears as Jean Marc Ferdinand 's Disk La Réyé played. Victor smiled to himself as he remembered hearing the song growing up.

"This is how you dance to this." He said as he wrapped her arms around her neck and wrapped his arms around her waist, moving his hips and waist to the beat. Y/N caught on quickly as their bodies moved together to the fast paced song.

Y/N let out a loud laugh as Victor decided to do his own freestyle to the bridge of the song.

"You look like an idiot." She as she continued to laugh. Victor grabbed her hand and started to spin her around as he moved his hips.

"And I am your idiot." He said with a big smile as he brought their bodies together. Y/N faced blushed at his cheesiness as she got back in rhythm with them. The DJ then changed the song, to a classic hit from the Queen of Bacahanal, Destra.

OH LA LA LAY.

Their bodies moved in synch as they tuned out everyone around them. Victor hummed the chorus in her ear, making her body feel a type of way.

His voice was one of her favourite things about him. They continued move to the island rhythm slowly falling in love with each other all over again. His hands slowly rested above her ass as he brought her even closer.

Y/N looked up to him with bright eyes as she gave him a small smile. He looked down at her with the same love and passion in his eyes.

"I think we should take this upstairs."

"You will always be my queen." Victor whispered her in her ear as he slowly stroked inside of her deeply. He held her legs up as he slowly sucked on her necks. 

Moans left her mouth, gracing his ears with her angelic sound. It didn't want the love making to end. She didn't want it to end. Her acrylics pressed into his bare back as he hit her spot.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and moans became higher and higher until the morphed into screams. Grunts escaped his plump lips as he moved them from her neck onto her breast. His tongue skillfully wrapped around her bud, adding another feeling of pleasure to her body.

He moved from one nipple to the next in a small cycle until he felt her walls clenched around him.

"Baby... I'm right there." She moaned out as her eyes closed shut. Victor moved his body up, sinking himself deeper inside her wet cove and grabbed her face lightly.

"I want you to watch me when you release you okay." He said in a dominant yet sweet tone. He lips attached to hers and they kissed passionately. His thrusts sped up a bit, allowing her muffled moans to fill the room. Her legs shook as her body released all of fluids and creamed all over his shaft. Soon after his seed filled her up.

Their lips still Move passionately as he slid out of her cove. A whine left her lips at the lost of contact making him laugh.

"I love you so much."

"I love you."

_._
Thoughts?

This is the end of the series guys. I hope you enjoyed this imagine and the series in general.

Thank you all for the reads, votes and comments. Love you guys a lot.

After this post their will be a feedback post, waiting for you guys to comment on.

Later this afternoon I would post a poll that will influence that last ten imagines of this book.

No. 100 is soon here.

However the ending of this book doesn't mean the ending of this journey, book four is on its way alongside other projects.

If you don't have Parlé in your library, do so, because we are going to talk. Lol.

Also make sure to check out my other stories, I think they are pretty decent lol.

If you don't follow me, hop on the wave to get all the updates of all future posts.

Okay I've obviously typed too much.

Bye.

Anywayyyysss

One Love
Kam 🖤