BONUS [6]

Medication (Explicit)
Ulis, Tyler

Inspired by: Medication ~ Damian "Jr. Gong." Marley feat. Stephen Marley

Medication - your medication makes me highJust be patient - I'm like a patient trying to findLevitation - Run your fingers down my spineElevation - your medication makes me high, yeah

Just be patient - I'm like a patient trying to find
Levitation - Run your fingers down my spine
Elevation - your medication makes me high, yeah

"You are extremely addicting." Tyler mumbles as he dived between her legs once more. His hands pinned them against the bed as his tongue licked all around her lower lips.

{your name} eyes rolled to the back of her head as she pushed his head closer to her flower. His mouth was putting in some serious work and she wanted to reward him with her juices.

Tyler continued to suck and lick as her moans got louder and louder and her breathing got heavier. He removed one of his hands from her legs and spread her lower lips with his two fingers, sinking his tongue deeply into her core.

"Fuck." {your name screamed out as she moved her hips to his pace, carefully riding his tongue. The new wave of pleasure sent shocks throughout her body as her release was threatening to erupt. Her legs shook vigorously as her cream and juices escaped. He continued to lick up all of her liquids, refusing to pause on his feast.

"Ty, ty, ty." She screeched as he felt her soul departing her body. Her sensitive area told her she couldn't handle it anymore but still wanted him to continue. Tyler, who was in his own world, continued to move his tongue in and out of her in skillful manner, touching the insides of her wall. He replaced his tongue with his fingers as he moved his lips to her glistening pearl.

"Oh my gosh." She moaned out as she felt him sucking on her clit. He would switch up his pace, going slowly, then quickly as he was trying to suck off all the juices off a lollipop.

{your name}'s eyes closed due to the uncontrollable amount of pleasure she was receiving as tears of joy ran down her face. Her legs buckled once more releasing more juices than they had anticipated.

Tyler finally removed his lips from her core, patting it lightly with his hands as he licked his lips.

"Fuck that was good." She said out of breath. Tyler let out a small chuckle as he pushed his two fingers inside of her, allowing the squishing sounds of her juices fill the room once more.

"You are really really addicting."

The pair became dependent on each other when it came to their needs. They were so addicted by their flavor and taste, they dropped all other sexual partners. They hated that Tyler would have to go on long road trips, as they would start to feel sick.

{your name} hated when she would get extremely horny when he was away. Her stomach would hurt and her eyes would water due to the high level of frustration that would build up. Her fingers nor vibrator could do the job of his tongue, let alone his dick. Time like those would be hard on her, especially to concentrate on her work.

Tyler also despised those long trips. Many of his teammates tried to convince him to find a random sexual partner for the night let out his frustrations but he would've refuse. It would only make him feel worse because he knew there wasn't anyone who taste as good as {your name}. His teammates clowned him from time to time, saying that he was sprung. However, he never denied the accusation, just gave them a small smile.

"Fuck." Tyler groaned out as he felt {your Name}'s warm mouth cover his entire length. The two sat in the players lot as they quickly jumped on each other. {your name} was bobbing her head up and down his shaft, making sure to make it wet, just the way he liked it. Tyler let out a satisfied sigh as he was waiting three days for this release. He wanted bad, so he encouraged her to suck on him faster.

The pair jumped a bit as they heard knocking on the window, quickly fixing up themselves. Tyler looked out and realized that it was Devin, making both him and {your name} suck their teeth.

"Man you don't see me busy fam." Tyler said out of frustration as Devin let out an obnoxious laugh.

"They always say to take your medicine at home T. Better get there before cops stop you and you become a registered sex offender." Devin said as he continued laughing,entering his vehicle. Tyler stuck his middle finger towards Devin as he started the engine and pulled out the of the parking lot.

"Okay. We can't do that again. That was too risky." {your Name} said with a small chuckle as she shook her head. Tyler nodded his head in agreement as he pushed his right hand into her shorts, realizing that she didn't have on any underwear.

"Oh you are so getting it tonight."

Medication (Explicit)
Ulis, Tyler

Medication (Explicit) Ulis, Tyler