The Weekend (2)

Lotus Night Club
Simpsonbay, Sint Maarten. Dutch West Indies.

"I heard over dinner that this club got all the hoes? Is it true?" D'Angelo asked Kam as they stepped out of one  of the twelve seater vans they rented for the weekend. Kam chuckled at her friend thirsty behavior as she shook her head.

"Everybody is going to be here. So if you feel like acting the fool, do so. Just do it carefully." Kam said with a shrug as pulled down her light pink cotton shorts.

"Aye guys. Kam said we can go hoeing tonight and she will be our wingman." D'Angelo said to the rest of the guys. Kam watched him with wide eyes as she shook her head.

"I ain't even-"

"Aye let's go get some pussy." Devin said as he tried to move to the beat that was heard outside of the club.

"You definetly ain't getting any with moves like that." Amari said as she and Zee laughed obnoxiously at him. Devin flipped them the bird as he walked over to Donovan who was straightening his clothes.

"Which two of you guys are staying sober tonight to drive us back. Because bitch I know it's not going to be me." La asked before she started twerking.

"Lawd Jesus help me with these foreigners." Kam mumbled to herself as she shook her head. Brandon and Kyle chuckled at her as they pointed at Stanley.

"Stanley almost died drinking the other day, his ass drinking water and fruit punch all night." Kyle said laughing.

"Oh look at this, I always have to be the responsible one." Stanley said with an eye roll as he took the keys from Kyle.

"Don't worry fam. I'll drink water with you." Kam said as she took the keys from D'Angelo. "Now come on guys, follow me."

Kam directed them to the back of the building and up the fire escape where one of the security guards were waiting.

"Man Kam, I've been waiting like an half our for your ass." The security said as he and Kam dapped up. Kam let out a chuckle as she pointed to her friends behind of her.

"You know black people don't know time. How is the scene though?"

"The place is packed and popping. It's going be a good night." He said as he opened the door, motioning for the other security to escort the group to the VIP section. As they walked through the packed club, the crowd rapped along Cardi B as the DJ switched the song to Drip.

"Give me little something to remember. Tryna make love in a Sprinter. Quick to drop a nigga like Kemba. Lookin' like a right swipe on Tinder. Shit on these hoes. Light up my wrist on these hoes. Now I look down on these bitches. I feel like I'm on stilts on these hoes."  La and Kia rapped in the boys faces as Amari and Paris bend over in front of Zee and Stanley starting twerking.

"Aye Aye." Kam yelled as she hyped them up. The security guard shook his head with an amused look as they arrived to the section that was slightly elevated over the crowd.

"Okay guys. I think we should start off with like 12 bottles." Jayson said over the music as the crew got settled down in their seats.

"You don't think we should get some girls in here to party with us first?" Devin asked as he looked at the rest of the guys. The girls were already around the railing, dancing with each other and having a good time.

"Man. Pussy would arrive eventually. I'm trying to get fucked up." Jayson said as he sucked his teeth. Kyle laughed at his eagerness and called for a waitress to bring twelve bottles of Ciroc to the area.