72. Run Your Mouth ~ Dejounte Murray

Underdog Series [2]
Run Your Mouth
Featuring Dejounte Murray

"You though boy. You really fucking thought. This how is your fucking ass is going to catch a bullet in these streets one of these days Dejounte." Y/N yelled at him as she stormed out of his house. Dejounte let out an angry groan as he walked outside, hot on his heels, right behind of her.

"You better watch your fucking mouth Y/N." He said with a dry chuckle. "Because we all know you're going to be the one on the pavement bleeding to the death."

"Don't you know who the fuck I am Murray? Don't you know? I run you nigga and you fucking know that." Y/N yelled as she walked up to him. Dejounte let out a small laugh as he shook his head.

"You don't run me sweetheart. Matter of fact your time in these streets are almost over. So enjoy your last days before the time is near." He said with an amused smirk on his face. Y/N squinted her eyes at the taller man as she shook her head.

"You always think that you are ten steps ahead huh? You don't think I know you work for my enemy Dejounte? Do you think I would go and date somebody without doing a background check? I ain't stupid boy." She said bitterly as she shook her head.

Dejounte let out a small chuckle as he crossed his arm.

"You was stupid enough to fall in love, even with knowing who I am."

"Yeah yeah. What fucking ever you bitch. Just know what your mouth and what you say in the streets before a bullet catch you and your squad with you even seeing it." Y/N threatened before hopping into her 2018 Chevy Camaro. She quickly pulled out of the drive way and sped down the street as she tried to clear her mind.

He was right. She was stupid enough to fall for him. No one in her entire 23 years ever broke down her walls like he did. No one ever made her feel happy, made her felt love. All she ever knew was the streets and how to make her money.

She got played and wanted revenge.

Dejounte was sitting on his living room couch watching random cartoons, as he heard a knock on his front door. He usually doesn't get visitors and when he does, they would message him in advance.

Grabbing his gun from the side table, he peeped through the peep hole to see his boss and two of his men outside. He quickly unlocked the door, letting them in and lock it back.

"What's all the information you got from her young blood?" The older gentleman who was dressed in some blue jeans and a light purple dress shirt asked him.

"Every fucking thing boss." Dejounte said with a smirk as he handed over the folder with all the information that he collected over the last five months.

"Great. Make sure you're at the base first thing tomorrow morning. I have some good news for you." The man said as he dapped up Dejounte.

"I'll be there boss."

"This information is gold. We can take over her operation and have the city back under our control once more. Your a gem kid." The boss said with a smile before walking out of the house.

Dejounte let out a satisfied smile, knowing that he was going to be next in line. He couldn't wait for the meeting tomorrow, but he knew he had to do something first.

Breaking News, the bodies of notorious gang member Dejounte Murray was found dead next to the deadly gang leader Y/N. Police are saying that they were both killed at the same time as their bodies embraced each other. We will report more on this story as details progress.

_._
Sorry for killing you guys again 💀

But I'll just post when I feel like... it can go up to three imagines a day, because I have no life enuh.

Ya check.

Thoughts ?

One Love
Kam 🖤