39. Unfortunate Love Story ~ De'Aaron Fox

Unfortunate Love Story
Featuring De'Aaron Fox.
Special Guests: Jaylen Hands, Aaron Gordon and Josh Jackson
Inspired By: My own misfortunes.

"Y/N. We know each other for a year now and I have this question that I've been wanting to ask since I met you." De'Aaron said as he looked up from his text book. Y/N and De'Aaron was sitting in the university court yard, studying for their upcoming psychology test.

"Shoot. We need a break anyways." Y/N said as she closed her book, making sure to mark her page.

"Why are you single?" De'Aaron asked bluntly and as he rested his head in his hand.

"Dude what!" She exclaimed, shocked at the random question he posed.

"Why are you single? It is such a simple question Y/N." He said with a chuckle. Y/N rolled her eyes and let out a soft sigh.

"Because nobody wants me De'Aaron. Now can we go back to psychology." She said as she opened back up her book.

"But this is psychology." He said as he took the book from her. "Why do you think nobody likes you?"

"Because I've been friendzoned for 19 years straight."

"But I heard your dms popping with the guys them?" He asked as he raised his brow. Y/N let out a little chuckle and shook her head.

"Because I got hoes. But Y/N don't love these hoes." Y/N said popping her imaginary collar.

"Man shut up." he replied laughing. "But I know there are folks interested in you."

"Yes. There are. But they are either not my type and smell bad or due to situations I can't be with them." Y/N said with a simple shrug.

"Explain."

"Okay like this guy that is in the army."

"Oooo you like the army cats." He said with a big grin.

"Would you shut up." She said as she hit his arm. He pulled his arm away and rubbed it as he pouted to her.

"Like I was saying. Had this guy enlisted in the army, visiting my town on some relief projects and man oh man. His name was Aaron Gordon."

"Y/N. I want you to meet the officer that will be working in your group while your giving out relief items." Y/N's dad, a city council man said to her. Their town was going into the major city that has been hit by a tornado to give out goods to those who were in need with the help of the military.

"Okay." She replied as she walked into the direction of her dad. Next to her father, stood a tall light skin guy, dressed in his army gear that displayed his strong arms. His appearance alone had Y/N weak in the knees.

"Aaron Gordon, this is my daughter Y/N and you will be working with her and her crew in that jeep." Her father said as she introduced them to each other. The pair shook hands, but he gave her a smirk and a wink that had Y/N feeling a type of way.

During the week working together, they got closer and closer, so close that the other volunteers noticed the tension between them.

"Why don't you just fuck him?" Jen, her good friend asked her. "Girl. I hardly know him. Plus if I take the dick I might catch feelings."

"Girl let me hold the feelings for you and go ride him."

And just so Y/N did. Y/N and Aaron met in one of the store rooms and explored each other bodies all over the room. Y/N was amazed by how mind blowing the sex was and she wanted more. And more is what she got until it was his time to leave.