65. Call Me ~ Kelly Oubre Jr.

Call Me
Featuring Kelly Oubre Jr.
Inspired by: 911/ Mr. Lonely ~ Tyler, The Creator

Kelly sat in the Downtown D.C. cafe as he bit his cheek, admiring the woman that has his attention for the last three months. The third year Forward was intrigued by the vixen.

Her smooth chocolate legs, paired with the black skirt and shirt that the waitresses were required to wear, enticed him every time he saw her. He never understood how she made such a simple and bland outfit look so good.

He observed how gracefully she moved across the floor, taking orders and delivering the food as if it was her second nature. Kelly sipped on his raspberry lemonade, mentally preparing himself to speak to the woman.

He always sat at her both, but never worked up the nerves to have a decent conversation with her. Unfortunately that was one of his weaknesses.

He was dominate on the court, bold in his music and on the run way but an attractive woman always had him speechless. His weird unorthodox ways and style tend to shy away those who didn't want him from the clout. He prepared himself for reject as he saw her walking towards him with his sandwich.

"Here you go Mr. Oubre. Your poboy just like back home. Your favourite." She smiled at him. Kelly tensed a bit as he realised that she has been paying attention to his small rambling.

"Thank you very much Y/N." He said with the smile. As Y/N nodded her head and turn around, she was halted by the name calling her name once more.

"How May I help you again?" She asked as she pulled out her note pad. Kelly took a deep breath as he played with his fingers a bit.

"I.. I just want to say that you look beautiful today." He said with a sincere smile. Y/N giggled a bit as she thanked him and walked off.

Kelly mentally cursed himself for not taking the opportunity to make a move. Now he knew that Y/N thought of him as a lonely creep just sitting at the café at least three times a week.

He quickly ate his dinner and paid for the bill, leaving a generous tip an a note with his number.

"Loneliness can eat someone alive. This might sound desperate but call me sometime. I'll love to get to know you better."

_._
Yeah it's short and emo as fuck but I wanted to play with some heart strings 😭.

I've updated Kam Writes and Kings today as well so make sure to check those out if you haven't already.

I hope you guys had a wonderful day

One Love
Kam 🖤