81. Boss (Explicit) ~ Markieff Morris

Underdog Series [11]
Boss (Explicit)
Featuring Markieff Morris

"You asked for me. Again?" Y/N said with a small smile as she stood at the door of the private room. Y/N worked at one the most successful Atlanta strip clubs that catered to the richest of the richest.

As one of the best dancer in the building, she got a lot of requests for a private dance. However there was only one request that she accepted whenever he was in town.

"I don't know why you keep playing with me Y/N." He said as he sat on the plush couch, in his million dollar suit. She smiled at him as she closed and lock the door. She knew that he just left a business meeting, probably negotiating with investors.

"I play with you. The ever so great Markieff Morris. Never." She said in a fake shock tone making him laugh a bit. She walked towards him in her purple lingerie set that she wore on stage for the night and plopped right next to him on the couch.

"Keep playing." Was all his smooth voice said as he lifted her legs off the floor and placed them on his lap. He slowly unbuckled the strap to her heels and started to massage her left foot.

"Damn I feel you get better at this every time." She said as she let out a small moan in comfort. Her feet was killing her and his huge hands were relieving all the tension that were built up in them.

"Nah you just never like to relax and feel the full effects. But that's okay. How was your day?" He asked her as she closed her eyes enjoying the massage.

"Same ole, same ole. Almost had to fight a creepy old man because he tried to touch my pussy." She said as she rolled her eyes. She hated that how some of the high rollers disobeyed the rules just because they felt they had money.

It was simple.

Don't touch the dancers unless they instructed you to do.

She felt Markieff tensed up as he let out an angry noise.

"Don't get work up about it. We dealt him and he isn't allowed back in the club." She said making him relax a bit. He was still upset at the fact the event happened. She was his and his alone. No one can touch her.

"How was your day Mr. Boss man?" She asked with a small smirk as he moved onto the next foot. Markieff let out a laugh as he pinched her thigh, making her jump again.

"It was great actually. Made a deal with an investor that would push my net worth to fifty billion by next week." He said with a small smile. Y/N's eyes opened at the number as she raised her brow at him.

"Okay then money man. Out here doing your thing." She said with a small laugh. The room fell into a comfortable silence as she relaxed on the couch. He continued to massage her feet as he was internally debating whether to ask her the question or not.

"Move to Miami with me." He simply said watching her face turn from a peaceful face to one of confusion.

"Why? Why would you want me over there with you Markieff?" She asked, not sure on why he would even suggest such. She was just a simple stripper that would entertain him from to time to time. 

"Because." He said as he took a deep sigh as pulled her on to his lap. " I am in love with you Y/N."

"You are what!"

"In love with you. I want you to be by me all the time. So I can protect and love you Y/N. Please move with me." He begged as his dark eyes watched her softer ones intently. Y/N shook her head in disbelief.

"It must be the alcohol talking. It's impossible that you are in love with me."

"Why is it impossible Y/N?"

"My profession. No one just say they are in love in stripper except those gross rappers that only want our pussy." She said as small tears fell down her face.

"I don't want that from you Y/N. I want your love. If you've noticed I never just pounce on you when you enter this room. I ask about your day, talk about daily events and even make sure you are okay. Sometimes we don't even have sex. These last six to seven months you've broken my shell and captured my heart. I want you and only you." He confessed to her. Y/N watched him with wide eyes as she kissed his lips passionately.

The pair sat there on the couch, exploring each other mouths with all the love and passion that was built up in them. Small whimpers escaped her lips as his rough hands grabbed her ass, pressing her deeper into the kiss.

Markieff wanted to take it slow.

He wanted to make love to her.

Markieff lay her down on the couch, removing his lips from her and kissing her down her neck to the valley of her breast. He unclasped her bra and threw it across the room as he took his time to pleasure her breast.

His tongue flicked around her sensitive nipple, allowing her body to slowly arch off the couch. He moved to the next one and continued a small pace back and forth between both breast. He cupped her breast with his large hands, pushing them together and sucked on both of them.

Shaky moans left Y/N's lips as he continued to sensually pleasure her. He unattached his lips from her nipples and slowly kissed down her body until he hovered over her treasure.

He slowly pulled her underwear off her body, lifting her legs up in the process. His lips connected with her ankle as she kissed down her leg, softly sucking and nibbling on her smooth cocoa skin.

Y/N let out small whimpers as his warm breath hovered over her core once again. His tongue connected with her clit as he slowly dragged it up and down. Y/N's hand grabbed his head as she tried to push him deeper.

Markieff let out a small chuckle as he shook his head.

"Patience baby girl." He simply said before dragging her tongue across her slit. Her body jumped as her juices started to leak from her body. His thumb touched her pulsating clit as he slowly rubbed it, sticking his tongue in her core.

He slowly made out with her other pair of lips as her body arched off the couch once more. They both stared at each other as he continued to the suck the soul of her. Her breathing quickly heighten as her hips instantly jerked at his pace.

He quickened his pace as loud moan escaped her lips. Her legs shook and a scream filled her room as she let her release cover his entire face and beard. He cleaned her up and hovered back over her, kissing her passionately.

"So you're coming with me." He asked he pulled away from their kiss. Y/N let out a small chuckle as she nodded her head.

"Yup. And it's my turn." She said as she wrapped her legs around him and flipped them over.

_._
I liked this one a lot. Hope you guys did as well.
Thoughts?

I am going to post a next one at 4 and another one around 9/10 after I get out of church.

For those who read Kings, chapter 23 is out.

After this series I have a new book to introduce you to. After this book I have two more books for you guys and in May another book is coming. So be ready.

One Love
Kam 🖤