47. No Woman No Cry ~ Jayson Tatum

No Woman No Cry
Featuring Jayson Tatum
Inspired By: No Woman No Cry ~ Bob Marley
Dedicated to: Everyone

Y/N sat down on her couch, staring at the blank television screen with tears running down her eyes. Her body was stuck in this position for the last hour as her brain reminisce on all the hardships she has been through in her twenty years on this earth.

It hasn't been an easy journey and right now she was ready to give up.

Y/N just found out that the one person that took care of her when she was small passed away. Her grandmother, which she affectionally called mama, was the only one that raised her when her parents abandoned her at the tender age of 5. What made her extremely upset about the entire death, is that her family knew about it, but decided to tell where she was already 6 feet under. They also seized the account her grandmother had in her name.

Y/N trance was disrupted when she heard knocking on her front door. She stared at the door, wondering who in the world would come to see her.

"Come on Y/N . I've been trying to reach you for the last two days. I know you are in there." The familiar male voice said from behind the door. She let out a small sigh as she slowly rose from the couch to let her childhood friend inside.

"Hi Jayson." She said quietly and she turned back to her seat. The door closed quickly as he rushed to Y/N.

"Why are you crying? What's the problem?" He said as he brought her into a hug and rubbed her back. Y/N took a deep sigh before she explained him what just happened to her.

Jayson sucked his teeth at the end of the story. He always knew that her family was trash and was willing to take care of her. However, Y/N was an independent woman, who didn't like to ask others for help, even when she needs it the most.

"What I need you to do is stop crying Y/N. The more you worry about all of your hardships, the more you are going to make yourself sick." He said as he wiped away her tears.

"I know you have trust issues with a lot of people. I know a lot of folks did you wrong. Played snake in the grass and took advantages of you, but you have to remember the good times that you had."

"Like when you were skateboarding to school and ran into a pole." She said with a small laugh. Jayson rolled his eyes and give a small chuckle as he pushed her lightly.

"Or like when our school won the state championships and you were extremely lit." He said with a big grin on his face.

"Just because I twerked on your teammate out of excitement doesn't meant I got dick." She said laughing a bit.

"But you did though. Couldn't walk for two days. Had me carrying you around on my back like a little baby." He said teasing her. Y/N covered her face in embarrassment as she rolled her eyes.

"I mean if it was you, I'll probably would've been in a wheelchair." She mumbled. Jayson turned around in his seat and raised his eyebrow with an amused look.

"Did Y/N Y/L/N just admitted that she wanted the Tatum pole?" He said in a shocked tone laughing. Y/N sucked her teeth and pushed him away. Jayson sat on the floor killing himself with laughter as she continuously rolled her eyes at him.

"That was in the past. I'm on to better things in life."

"As in your dildo?" He asked before erupting in another set of laughter.

"Man you full of crap." She said laughing a bit.

"Eh, I might have crap inside of me, but I'm not full of it." He said making her stale face him. Y/N started a set of laughter as she rolled off the couch.

"That's it. Go take my nephew and exit my house thanks." She said as she tried to control her laughter.

"Aye look. You're not crying anymore. My job here is done." He said as he kissed her forehead.

"And who knows, Jr. might be your step son if you stop playing games." He said as he licked his lips at her.

"Good bye hoe." She said as she pushed him out of the door.

"Stay safe okay ma. I'm serious." He said as he looked down at her.

"I'll be okay. I'll message you later." She said with a small smile as she waved goodbye to him and closed the door.

Y/N let out a deep breath as she let out a small chuckle.

"That man always found away to get back into my heart."

_._

HEY GUYS

I hope you guys liked this imagine. And yes I am back lol 😏

Uhhh.... do you guys want me to open requests for this book or nah or just move them to Kam Writes?

Also I have a new book ready for you guys 👀 it's extremely different lol.

It's a "Caribbean Urban Novel" lol about a pair of best friends from Sint Maarten and their journeys in Maryland.

Should be out in a day or two 👀

I missed you guys a lot. I hope everything is well with you guys. I'm currently sick as fuck, but hey 🤷🏾‍♀️

One Love
Kam🖤